URGENT: PLEASE HELP FEMALE BETTA FISH

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

halfmoonplakat

AC Members
Nov 7, 2009
thank u everyone for all ur support and suggestions :)
but in the end i think it was me who actually killed her
she was sluggish for acouple of days probably using all her energy to get rid of the pellet
which probably weakened her immune systme
upon taking her out of her tank i think it went deepr inside her. she didnt have the will left to fight it :(
she is swimming to the surface on her side now. it hurts to see a living being in such pain...she had such a lively personality too...but then it all just faded away a few days ago :(

halfmoonplakat

AC Members
Nov 7, 2009
her name was sydney bcuz when i first bought her she wouldnt eat anything but freeze-dried bloodworms, and i figured, wow this fish chick is like fish royalty she wont eat normal pellet food
so i named her after paris hilton (paris=city, sydney=city) and her attitude and syndney is an awesome city in australia its beautiful, just like her.

p.s. just as she was dying her colour came back, except where the fungus had started to grow.
shes still fighting, surprisingly and wont give up. she looks like shes in so much pain.
and i did take pics but i dont kno how to upload them :(
does anyone kno how

Jspigs

There is always more to learn
Aug 5, 2009
Massachusetts
Real Name
Jacob
I am really sorry to hear about your Betta:(.

You did everything you could.

I would lower the water level until your Betta only has to tilt her head up to get air. That is the only thing I can think of that would make her more comfortable.

EDIT: I would bury her and make a little marker to show where she is buried.

halfmoonplakat

AC Members
Nov 7, 2009
I am really sorry to hear about your Betta:(.

You did everything you could.

I would lower the water level until your Betta only has to tilt her head up to get air. That is the only thing I can think of that would make her more comfortable.

EDIT: I would bury her and make a little marker to show where she is buried.
thanks

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
I'm so sorry for her tragic plight. Is she gone? I hope she's at rest now. Please let us know.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store