Butterfly info

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
As I posted in the sign up thread, have you seen your avatar lately?

You don't need a tramp stamp for us to know you are a tramp. :rolleyes:
Has Kash been telling stories again?

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
:rofl:

Forgot about that...

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Well, you probably know this already, but butterflies have 4 stages. Egg, Pupa (caterpillar), Metamorphosis(chrysalis), and adult (the butterfly with wings). Many butterfly species fly south for the winter (notably Monarch Butterfly) and breed there, then return north for the summer and lay the eggs. I do not know the lifespan of butterflies, but I do know it's easy to grow them from caterpillar to butterfly if you know what kind of leaves they eat. I used to grow them with my sister when we were kids. Monarch Butterflies, milkweed as food. I do not know if it's possible to breed them in captivity.

All information came from memories and experience. What do you want this info for?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Well, you probably know this already, but butterflies have 4 stages. Egg, Pupa (caterpillar), Metamorphosis(chrysalis), and adult (the butterfly with wings). Many butterfly species fly south for the winter (notably Monarch Butterfly) and breed there, then return north for the summer and lay the eggs. I do not know the lifespan of butterflies, but I do know it's easy to grow them from caterpillar to butterfly if you know what kind of leaves they eat. I used to grow them with my sister when we were kids. Monarch Butterflies, milkweed as food. I do not know if it's possible to breed them in captivity.

All information came from memories and experience. What do you want this info for?
I think this whole thing ends with JB making a woman suit and throwing a dog down a well.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA

It's probably not wise to ask questions....

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store