Mgamer20o0's Classified Feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
since we dont have a feedback system right now this topic is for anyone who has bought plants from me to post in. tell everyone how great i did or how i screwed up. past or present buyers are welcome to post.

If you have a problem please pm me about it first. if i dont know there is a problem i wont be able to fix it.

Last edited:

ImAGMan

AC Members
Feb 13, 2007
PERFECT! Good quality Plants + Packaging. Shipping was Next day. :) Thanks for the extras :)

Soul

AC Members
Feb 19, 2007
good quality plants ~ lot of x-tras ~ quick shipping & arrival time :)

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I never got mine:mad2: !!......OH wait, I never "ordered" any:p: But if I had I bet they'd of been GREAT:dance2:

JoeRags3

AC Members
Jan 11, 2006
Millstone Township, NJ
Awesome plants!! Thank you so much I am quite pleased! Please let me know when your sunset hygro looks better I'de love to get some from you in the future!

Everyone buy with confidence!

Joe

lwooters

AC Members
Jan 5, 2007
Maryland, USA
Ordered some ferts and they were great! Prompt and it seemed like there was a lot more there then described originally. A pleasure to do business with!

Swayde

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Florida
Very fast responses to PM's, and fast shipping =) I definitely received what I ordered and there appears to be 2 other types of plants that got mixed in that I don't even know what they are lol. I am hoping everything grows and does well in my tank and my fishies enjoy their new greenery =)

The otos have already been checking it out, the danios are as kamikazee as ever and the poor platies are just not sure what to do lol.

Thank you. If all goes well I think I should have a nice place for my fishies to have their babies.

snickle

AC Members
Jan 4, 2007
I ordered I mixed sampling of low light and medium light plants over the weekend. They shipped Monday I received today. A great assortment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store