FS: Red Cherry Shrimp

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mofolepo

The Flaming Blizzard Mafia
Jan 12, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
www.myspace.com

Are they marching somewhere??

Mofolepo

The Flaming Blizzard Mafia
Jan 12, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
www.myspace.com
I ordered shrimp from John this weekend, and he shipped it out first thing on Monday. Since I'm in Hawaii, priority took 4 days to get here, but there were no casualties. The shrimp all look healthy, and the packaging was superb. That and he shipped some additional shrimp just because. Great seller! Will buy from again (if he had CRS -like in his avatar- for a decent price).

Erikajo

AC Members
Feb 22, 2007
NH
Just a note - I bought 10 cherry shrimp from John just six weeks ago. I now have over 30 shrimp with 2 more pregnant females! They're amazing! Once again, thanks John!!! :)

jessivore

AC Members
Apr 30, 2007
I bought shrimp from John a while ago, but he sent extras just because and all of them arrived healthy and happy! All shrimp are still doing great! Thnx again John

JOSEPHLB

AC Members
Oct 5, 2006
Just a note - I bought 10 cherry shrimp from John just six weeks ago. I now have over 30 shrimp with 2 more pregnant females! They're amazing! Once again, thanks John!!! :)
Hmm.. so they multiply fairly quickly then?

My Lionfish may love these for a tasty dinner.

guitarkev13

help the cause donate to EZLN
Jun 17, 2007
shrimps came in today GREAT!!!
no doas!!!! will buy from again!!

guitarkev13

help the cause donate to EZLN
Jun 17, 2007
shrimp have been in tank for 2 hours 2 have already molted and i see eggs on 1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store