Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] chupacabra

I is evil monstah!
Mar 7, 2008
Hunting... YOU
Real Name
Chupacabra del Gran
I am now inclined, like most people I'm sure, to lean Tree innocent. Not that I would ever write it in stone -these are the mafia games after all- and I'm not going to follow tree like a lost dog, but I do think they have the towns interests at heart.

Rickets... you remind me of Rich, hard to pin anything on you and more often quiet then talkative.

Narwal hasn't posted much, and contributed less. I'm curious about their intentions, as they haven't made them entirely clear (at least I don't think so).

Chongo... sucks that you're leaving, but I would rather have someone pull out then UD unespectedly or not participate and end up the lynch for it.

Star-Crossed hasn't done much to get my attention, so I'll just leave them be for now.

HH, you are like a shark homing in on it's prey. Except without the feeding frenzy. I think you're innocent, but would like to know when Doom left your radar and scum list.

Doom. What can I say? I won't clear you, but I can no longer call you a high-likelyhood scum.

Wing, you have done scummy things, and I am starting to see you as evil. However, I will refrain from voting for you until later.

C-Note... his vote on Tree on day one could have been an attempt at defending Wizard. Cant get much of a read on you yet either.

If I've left anyone out, its cause I can't think of anything to say about them. It's 11pm here, so I'm going to bed. Cyall tomorrow.

[AC] C-note

We droppin' Benjamins
Mar 6, 2008
ACville
[AC] chupacabra;2751731 said:
This post will have been quite the work in the making. I wish you (and me) luck and understanding it, and make no promises to it's focus, as I generally change my mind as fast as a fat kid eats fries...

So.... They were going after wiz from the start. *begins rapid revisions of his thoughts on Tree* Still doesn't clear you yet though.

Wonder why no one noticed that C-Note voted Tree after they voted wizard? Since people DID read back, I'm surprised it hasn't been said already.

By the end of Day 1, Rickets had barely posted at all. In fact, they posted about the same number of times as wizard did.

At this point in the game (post 194) HH seemed pretty dead set that Doom and Wing were evil.

Post 211: Hammer asks Doom what vote switch he would have been comfortable with. Post 216: Doom skirts past the question by saying he doesn't like it, but understands why it was done. Only when pressed for an answer did Doom answer the actual question.

Narwall isn't making big or showy or impressive posts like some others. Seems to be a trend of theirs.

Post 337, Rickets finally comes back into the game. Just says he won't UD, gives an excuse, and promises to participate more in the game.

Nem, why were you so angry at me for asking for lists (to bring back a sore topic)? Oh, and later on you made a very sarcastic post. I don't like sarcasm. Not one bit. Can you attempt to be mature and restrain yourself from using it? Sarcasm just makes me want to leaves the games again.

So, now I must ask a question: Hammerhead, when did you stop thinking Doomsday was evil, if ever, and why?
To respond to your point. I did vote for tree after he voted for wiz. At the time I thought it was strange that tree would be poking at someone who wanted more posting in the thread. Lack of posting is generally a sign that the scum are having their way. I thought it was a weak reason to vote for wiz.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] chupacabra;2751742 said:
I am now inclined, like most people I'm sure, to lean Tree innocent. Not that I would ever write it in stone -these are the mafia games after all- and I'm not going to follow tree like a lost dog, but I do think they have the towns interests at heart.

Rickets... you remind me of Rich, hard to pin anything on you and more often quiet then talkative.

Narwal hasn't posted much, and contributed less. I'm curious about their intentions, as they haven't made them entirely clear (at least I don't think so).

Chongo... sucks that you're leaving, but I would rather have someone pull out then UD unespectedly or not participate and end up the lynch for it.

Star-Crossed hasn't done much to get my attention, so I'll just leave them be for now.

HH, you are like a shark homing in on it's prey. Except without the feeding frenzy. I think you're innocent, but would like to know when Doom left your radar and scum list.

Doom. What can I say? I won't clear you, but I can no longer call you a high-likelyhood scum.

Wing, you have done scummy things, and I am starting to see you as evil. However, I will refrain from voting for you until later.

C-Note... his vote on Tree on day one could have been an attempt at defending Wizard. Cant get much of a read on you yet either.

If I've left anyone out, its cause I can't think of anything to say about them. It's 11pm here, so I'm going to bed. Cyall tomorrow.
I haven't dropped Doom off my list totally. He has moved down quite a bit though. And he's posting enough content that I don't feel I need to try and put pressure on him to get more out of him. He's participating enough that if he's evil, it'll be found out soon enough.

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
[AC] Star-Crossed;2751727 said:
Not really. If there was a rule that no retractions were allowed THEN you would have made a huge gash in my theory. As it is though, it is totally possible that a scummate of Wiz's was on him before the very end. That could have been part of the plan, to retract your vote and place it on Doom if it could save Wiz. It also works because now you have the argument you're trying to play now, that you were on Wiz too early to be scum.
Your way would have made it awfully obvious especially early in a game, no one in their right mind would do that on day two.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] narwhal;2751752 said:
Your way would have made it awfully obvious especially early in a game, no one in their right mind would do that on day two.
They would if it would save their leader who not only gives them the power of investigation, but also assures a hit. So when did you guys decide there was no chance of saving Wiz?

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
The site won't let me post the post I'm trying to post. Super frustrating. I'm going to try it in sections to see if it will come out.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
I've been thinking a lot about something Wing said. "Is this really the best case out there?" or something along those lines. And when I looked at it honestly, I guess I have to say maybe, maybe not. To me it seems pretty strong, I can understand how other people would be dubious about it. So, in an atttempt to move past the questioning of Wing and on to hunting other suspects. And in an attempt to help the town redeem itself after a couple of bad games, I'm just going to come out and say it: I'm the herbalist. Wing is scum.

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
[AC] Star-Crossed;2751753 said:
They would if it would save their leader who not only gives them the power of investigation, but also assures a hit. So when did you guys decide there was no chance of saving Wiz?
I voted for Wiz because I thought he was guilty.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
This is so frustrating...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store