My current 165g

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pinkey

AC Members
Nov 16, 2004
Denver
Real Name
Nate
That is a nice tank. I have a 135 with 2 oscars and a bichir and JD and others in it. They all get along well enough. The oscars are friends and sometimes chase the others but haven't eaten anyone.

slayer5590

AC Members
Nov 5, 2011
Ft Worth TX
that Adonis will probably kill the farowela at some point. planetcatfish also list the max size on an Adonis at 39.4 inches SL, that is without the tail.

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Yes its possible it will harm them as I stated before but so far it could care less. The farowela sit next to it all the time and it pretends there not there. Yes I know how large they can become but when does a species routinely reach its max size it does in the wild in captivity. Inarguably not often. Additionally how many fish even in the wild reach the maximum size for a species? Again not often. From most od the reports I have heard of people keeping them they near closer to 24" more realistically. If this was a fish that would get 24"+ and was active I wouldnt have kept it but its a pleco. My adonis sits in one of three positions through out the day and moves around the glass at night hes not a high energy/ movement fish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store