Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I really don't think about the names in comparison to roles...I really do everything random, I'm always worried someone would figure out the way I thought about it and know who is who. Only a couple times have I even "tweaked" it in any way

When are you going to Mod again Ice??
Lots of people wanting to Mod, be forever before a opening would come up.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Lots of people wanting to Mod, be forever before a opening would come up.
I have a game coming up. I can't run one anytime soon. You could take that one, Ice.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2754693 said:
Guys it was genuinely good fun. I played Mafia 1 and I'm really glad I played Mafia 100 - thanks to LG for the invite and thanks to all for the game.

C
Cory Lover?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Only name I saw with a C from game 1 unless the C is their real name. Its actually the only one I'd think would play besides Jenson who is Fire. I have to say as well as they did they should play more often.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
Ack !

Ice is correct - I didn't play in Mafia 1 !

One of the main reasons I played this one was because I thought I played Mafia 1 and I thought it was you know kind of fitting !

My first game was Mafia 2.

Sorry - I wasn't trying to be disingenuous - I thought you would all get who I was from the Begorrah and the C.

Coler here - fun times all.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
That was a fun game! Ya know..... for day one! Anyways I played as Maelstrom. Thanks for modding LG!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2754808 said:
Ack !

Ice is correct - I didn't play in Mafia 1 !

One of the main reasons I played this one was because I thought I played Mafia 1 and I thought it was you know kind of fitting !

My first game was Mafia 2.

Sorry - I wasn't trying to be disingenuous - I thought you would all get who I was from the Begorrah and the C.

Coler here - fun times all.
Well that explains the good play. I thought maybe Cory Lover got smart...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store