My unique driftwood

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

eeyipes

AC Members
Jun 11, 2008
Washington IA
It doesn't matter if you don't want multiple tanks now. It will sneak up on you later. You will see one at a garage sale and buy it "as a spare". Then you will grab another because it was "on sale" and you wanted to try keeping XYZ fish that aren't compatible with the ABC fish you already have. Be warned.

candygirl415

AC Members
Aug 21, 2014
I did get a new tank. Not to have another but to upgrade to a bigger size. I don't have room for mor than one or I would probably have them both set up.

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
:lol: just you wait. I got rid of an end table for my 10 gal. Now I look over and think "I bet that old 30 I have in the garage would fit there...." then There's the friend who wants to give me his 90 gal FOWLR and I'm not too sure I need a couch and a loveseat.....

steffish

AC Members
Apr 18, 2006
I think one fish tank attracts other fish tanks.
When you see a lonely 30gal with filter, heater, decor, lights, nets, food, etc. being put on the curb for nothing what can a fish person do but adopt it? :grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store