WTB Snails

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayla25690

AC Members
Oct 25, 2008
west virginia
Im looking to buy some Pomacea canaliculata, and Pomacea haustrum apple snails. im located in west virginia... PM me if you have any for sale.

Im also looking for Red, Pink, and blue ramshorns... if anyone has any of these just pm me with a price + shipping quote to 25670!! Thanks.

Reactions: Paulzie67

psyche

AC Members
Jul 16, 2009
I just bought some red and blue rams from ebay. If all goes well I should have extras to give away in no time ;). Good luck in your search for the apple snails, they can be hard to find.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
i have alot of leopard and brown, some oranges, etc. You will not be able to find haustrum or cana most likely as they are only allowed to be sold within state l ines.

dylantheheeler

Angelfish fanatic
Jul 20, 2009
Texas
I have a ton of baby apple snails, just pm me if you would like some baby apple snails, they will be about pea size in 2-3 weeks. i will sell you 15 for 5 dollars. shipping is 5 dollars.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I have a ton of baby apple snails, just pm me if you would like some baby apple snails, they will be about pea size in 2-3 weeks. i will sell you 15 for 5 dollars. shipping is 5 dollars.
Dylan, as many species of apple snails would be illegal to ship from Texas to West Virginia (particularly canas, haustrums, spixis)... you should specify which apple snails you intend to sell.

dylantheheeler

Angelfish fanatic
Jul 20, 2009
Texas
Mine are legal, i have shipped them all over the country, many times.
My apple snails are Pomacea bridgesii, they are beautiful, and mine are getting huge!

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
The OP is looking for canas and haustrum, not Mystery snails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store