Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Another thing that sticks out and I hope it doesn't mess anything up but [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx is the only one who hasn't at least checked in yet... Hope they show up before nightfall.

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
..... Nevermind..... :headshake2:

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] maelstrom;2750175 said:
Looks like you're trying to find a reason to vote Tree... :devil:

Pretty quick train for someone with a faily valid point. After all it is day one... While I don't see vets jumping like that, if I remember correctly we may have a newb or two playing, right?

:nono:

Since everyone is voting I guess I'll throw one out there. I vote to burn [AC] C-note at the stake for doing exactly the same thing that he accused Tree of doing.
What about Tree's point is valid?

Unless we have a new player as one of the 6 "anonymous" players LG had on the latest list in the signup thread then we have a game of vets.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2750176 said:
Interesting interesting interesting well not really. Hi guys I am late because somebody gave me the wrong user name details. Anyway I vote to lynch FireDancer7905 this is a random vote.
I find it interesting that your first post is a random vote.

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2750176 said:
Interesting interesting interesting well not really. Hi guys I am late because somebody gave me the wrong user name details. Anyway <b>I vote to lynch </b><b><a href="http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/member.php?50091-FireDancer7905" target="_blank">FireDancer7905</a> </b>this is a random vote.
Thanks! It's not mafia if there's not a vote on ya! But really, at least all the other "random " votes have reasons, albeit some quite silly ones. Why pick me?

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2750186 said:
What is wrong with a random vote ?
The fact that there's nothing to show for it...at least joke votes have some sort of reasoning behind them, albeit not the best reasoning.

I'd be a bit less hesitant if it wasn't your first post or if it was closer to nightfall and you needed a vote. I was more concerned that you show up and right away place a vote.

What do you think about Tree's vote on Wiz? What do you think about the subsequent votes on Tree?

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Sorry about the sign in mix ups everyone!! I didn't actually write down who I sent what names too, and I deleted the PMs after I sent them so I wouldn't have names attached in my head to alias names. That made it pretty hard to send new PMs when I realized ones I had messed up on :wall:

Vote count so far....

Narwhal-(1)- Hammerhead
Chupa-(1)-Wizard
Rickets-(1)-Chupa
Wizard-(2)-Tree, Fire
Tree-(3)-Wingnut, C-note, Driver8
Mael-(1)-Gunslinger
Doomsday-(1)-HIIQ
Gun-(1)-Narwhal
Driver8-(1)-Star
Wingnut-(1)-BadHaggis
HIIQ-(1)-Dooms
C-note-(1)-Mael
Fire-(1)-Nem

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] wing nut;2750119 said:
Till I have a better choice I want to make sure I don't UD I vote to lynch Tree Hugger

just cuz they are hypocrits, they love trees and want to protect them but their homes are made of wood

I vote to burn tree hugger at the stake.

Didn't notice I had it wrong.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store