Hello!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mntnfishguy11

Registered Member
Jan 28, 2015
SW Colorado
New member here, yay?!

Fairly experienced with aquariums, I currently have 5 freshwater aquariums running and I am working on getting two saltwater tanks up and running soon

I do a lot of DIY and mod just about everything I can to get what I want in a tank, so my dremel gets a lot of use

I'll leave some teaser photos here and will create new threads in the forum as I get some time and get good pictures as well

Peacock Gudgeons, male in front female in back

5 gallon Fluval Spec, mopani driftwood and some plants

10 gallon planted tank with manzanita driftwood

More to come later on

~mitch

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Welcome to AC! I love the Gudgeons, one of those species I've always wanted to keep!

mntnfishguy11

Registered Member
Jan 28, 2015
SW Colorado
I was really excited when I got them, after looking for them for a while. They are beautiful and have the personality of small cichlids, and the pair in the photo have laid eggs for me a couple of times. Haven't had any luck yet but they are getting moved into a ten gallon by themselves soon and I'll try breeding them.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Anders247

IG-88 Invaders
Jun 10, 2014
Real Name
Anders
I was really excited when I got them, after looking for them for a while. They are beautiful and have the personality of small cichlids, and the pair in the photo have laid eggs for me a couple of times. Haven't had any luck yet but they are getting moved into a ten gallon by themselves soon and I'll try breeding them.
Good luck! Mine was always hiding, but lately he/she hasn't.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store