Happy Betta News!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

seachells

AC Members
Aug 18, 2014
NC
I just had to share. I had a scare with my betta, Morpheus, a few nights ago. He got himself wedged between the heater and the side of the tank and I have no idea how long he was there. Got him out as soon as I found him and he could barely swim...just sank to the bottom. My boyfriend and I patiently waited and held him near the surface so he could get oxygen. I cried...and thought he was gone. I am more attached to him than any other fish I own because he was my first fish. He was finally able to hold himself at the surface and just stayed there for about an hour. I waited about 3 hours total so anxious. When he ate a pellet my hopes were raised...and I knew if he made it through the night he would be ok. A few days later now he is as good as ever! I cannot express my happiness :D Many people around me do not understand because they do not have fish and don't realize how charismatic they are and how they all have different personalities. So I end up looking like a crazy cat (FISH!) lady at work when I go on about how great my fish are. But I know you all will get it! Thanks for taking time to read my good news :)

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
Great for the Betta and you. The hobby needs more folks who care like you do, congrats

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store