• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
well, I thought that it was an interesting topic. We might all be heading to that newly discovered planet that is supposed to be 78 year round. Now we just need someone to build a ship that can travel faster than the speed of light without the passengers feeling a thing. At the rate we are depleting our natural resources and materials to make things out of, we might just need to live with what we have.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
If I get banned for that... totally worth it.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Still worth it...

Besides, at this point in time it may be better for all involed if I was just banned forever... I don't know how many times I can be called stupid/insane/ext before I completely lose it...

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
well you dont want me giving my oppinion..... alright ill say it, by 2050, the greys ( type of alien race ) will already have came and maybe be gone, if they dont chose to stay, but thats suppose tohappen by 2017, nibiru/planet x/dark star. what some call, i call nibiru, will have already gone, nibiru is on the path of leading our solar system into the 7 years of anti-matter, 7 years of well hard to explain, but nibiru acts like a guidance, which some think nibiru is a planet for the annukis, i dont know what to believe on that, so by 2050, we will have another nut saying the world will end on another year, but our population will be cut in half cause of WW3 and galatic war with some form of alien race.

some will think i am nuts but so be it. this is my thoughts on what will happen by 2050 and i am sticking to it.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Figures that when I got back to edit the original post (the one with the pic) it says I've expired my time limit... ah well, it's in stone now.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Figures that when I got back to edit the original post (the one with the pic) it says I've expired my time limit... ah well, it's in stone now.
Perhaps if you go in and type "Banned" under your own name, they'll realize that you're trying to be helpful....and then be lenient. :D

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Perhaps if you go in and type "Banned" under your own name, they'll realize that you're trying to be helpful....and then be lenient. :D
Ha ha, not funny at all...

What really, really, REALLY irked me was Ice's comment about me needing to be on meds, if I'm not already on them. It pissed me off because I AM of meds (ADHD) and have been looking into meds for my current condition. The picture is directed mostly towards Ice and Subrosa, though that doesn't mean RB isn't included in the people it refers to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store