FT Water Wisteria, java moss / Knoxville, TN / shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I have two huge hunks of driftwood..at the 3 foot width...

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
I live in Tennessee man xD What kind of driftwood is it, Mr. Bishop? Because I like really branch looking driftwood... I think it's called Manzanita if I'm not mistaken.

USCGJay

Registered Member
Jul 20, 2014
I can get you some Manzanita but it might be two weeks until I get to the in-law's house. I can see if they have any seasoned if not it might be green and require you to boil and bake. What size branches are you looking for?

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
i wish i could shi[p some driftwood to you...and if it was the type of wood you wanted.

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
It's a 29 gallon, so basically anything 2 feet or under in length. But I'd really like some small pieces that way I can make some trees with some moss I'm getting off a friend, Mr. Jay xD

USCGJay

Registered Member
Jul 20, 2014
Once I get up to the In-laws I will take pics and post let me know what you want shipped.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
NO SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION I MEANT OF YOUR TANK I BET ITS GONNA LOOK GOOD AFTER YOU ADD THE BRANCHES.oops sorry i did not know my caps lock was on i was not yelling, so you know.

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
Yeah, man! That sounds great :) When should I expect these pictures, Sir Jay? And Mr. Wizard, if you want to scroll on over to one of my other feeds, it's got loads of pictures from the beginning of it being planted to the most recent before it was trimmed and I added staurogyne repens :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store