REALLY intresting!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
If you guys don't believe what LBF says then stay off his threads. He is welcome to his own opinions,as wrong as they are. He doesn't push any of his opinions on you just as you shouldn't on him.
I enjoy these threads and it gives me some scifi to read before I go to sleep.

hmmm..redundant...???

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
He doesn't push any of his opinions on you just as you shouldn't on him.
But when it comes down to it, isn't that effectively the point of these threads? To convince others of his opinion?

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
If you guys don't believe what LBF says then stay off his threads. He is welcome to his own opinions,as wrong as they are. He doesn't push any of his opinions on you just as you shouldn't on him.
I enjoy these threads and it gives me some scifi to read before I go to sleep.
It's just some good honest debate. I believe pyramids are made of rocks and he believes they shoot beams of energy into a photon cloud. And we discuss said topics, i see no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I don't see anyone bashing him....or I might delete it...have been known to.

He posted..gets opinions....tis' a forum.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Maybe we are the aliens :22_yikes:

That's easy, of course we are ! Think about it , all the other life in the universe , we are aliens to them :)

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Yup, this planet is just one more of the possible 'billions' of alien planets (full of strange life forms) throughout the entire universe. Next time you're out and about, just think about that fact as you look at the world around you.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
yes there are billions of other alien race, and yes we are aliens to another life form... whether there classified as *dumb* or classified as *suppierer* to us... * which i dought they are dumb if they can intersteller travel which we most likly wont acomplish for the next 50 or so years * so most likly they are suppierer to us if they can reach us, and if they wanted battle..... it wont be like the movie * independent day * where we win....... we will lose unless we all can somehow learn to work with eachother THEN and maybe THEN will we have a chance, that and if our technology grew another 100 plus years :)

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
we will lose unless we all can somehow learn to work with eachother THEN and maybe THEN will we have a chance, that and if our technology grew another 100 plus years :)
No chance. Once you control the orbitals you win.

Doesn't matter how advanced or united the planetary population is. Once you have the orbital space it is all over.
Then it is just a matter of raining down whatever junk you can find until the population surrenders. Which makes this solar system really bad from our point of view, since there is a whole field of perfectly nice junk sitting between Mars and Jupiter.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store