What are the characteristics of aquarian guys?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

EndoWL

Registered Member
Aug 19, 2014
if possible i need something in detail about their side towards love and something about their inner world(shy.outgoing,honest,etc)
thanks in advance =)

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
I'm very handsome, and have often been accused of loving too much...

"The honesty of love makes liars of us all." - Madcrawdad

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Fishkeepers are a basic sampling of humanity; industrious, lazy, shy, outgoing, warm and loving, cold and calculating...

I think serious fishkeepers, those who try to learn as much as they can about the care of their charges, tend to be more detail-oriented than others; just my opinion.

Mark

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
Your question could be confused with one asking about astrological sign which I refuse to pay any attention to. I keep aquariums, but that does not make me an aquarius or aquarian. There are no personality traits common to aquarium keepers except ones common to all people. We are not distinct from general population except by choice of hobby.

Last edited:

bikeman48088

AC Members
Aug 18, 2014
SE Michigan
www.evolvethebike.com
I run with scissors, like taking long walks on the beach....with a fishing rod in hand. I prefer driving 2000hp race cars to Priuses. I prefer to dine on fine cuisine from the likes of Wendy's, McD's, BK and Subway. I'm a beer snob. It HAS to be cold.
I love liberals, especially slow-roasted on a spit with BBQ sauce. I sing Gregorian Chants in the shower. My idea of a good vacation is one in which no one loses an eye or an appendage.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store