Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] chupacabra;2750279 said:
Hugger (just cause everyone else is callen them tree) stated that they felt Wizard's dead thread post and vote post contradicted each other. To be fair, if he had posted them within a few minutes of each other, they would have. However, due to the large amount of time that passed between them, they do not contrdict each other in my eyes.
This was my initial thought so I really won't hold this against him.

[AC] chupacabra;2751077 said:
This is the first half of my thoughts so far.

This entire post is actually rather logical and makes sense, if you go on the assumtion that wiz is evil. However, if he isn't, the entire post is one massive blunder and pile of distractions. I do agree that it seems a little too coincidental for wiz's attackers to in turn be attacked, but then it also seems strupid for witches to be so open and bold, even if Wizard is their High Priest fella. So early in the game, revealing their cards now would be foolish and risky, if he was evil they'd be next. However, if he's innocent, they would probably be leaning innocent on most people's lists, and could say "we tried to help him". My response to this idea is that wizard may well be innocent, but both Wing Nut and Doom could very well be evil, and are leaning as such.
[AC] chupacabra;2751134 said:
Does anyone else notice the massive train on Wiz? Anyone else feel that there are definitely some scum hiding in that train? I want to see the case on wiz, and he has been acting differently from his normal innocent game play, but I'm not getting even a single scum vibe from him. I can't say I think he's scum and vote him while still being honest with myself or others.

So, I'll continue to watch and see how events turn out. I WILL vote before nightfall though.
I think he was trying to get people to fall off Wiz.

[AC] chupacabra;2751172 said:
With everyone on Wizard there are too many ways for evils to hide. If the votes were more spread out we'd learn more about who's siding with who. I also think that using Wizards role as an indicator to the roles of others won't work this game, by the logic I already explained. Never said you were evil, only that it shouldn't be written off simply because you defended wizard. Look at my logic and ask yourself, is it really flawed, or merely cautious? And in light of that, your reaction of trying to discredit everything I said and put me on the sidelines and a captain obvious gives me reason enough to vote you.

I currently suspect everyone of scum. A list of mine includes everyone who isn't me. People who I think are more likely... well, currently Doomsday is the only one.
He says everyone but him is scum but won't vote Wiz.

[AC] chupacabra;2751204 said:
I don't know if wiz is evil or not, we'll find out soon won't we? And trust me, i would vote him in a heartbeat if i was evil with him.

These posts mostly. The last post bothers me most. He is implying that since he didn't vote Wiz he isn't scum.

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2751633 said:
That is a very valid point. I think others had posted lynch instead of burn, which is fairly normal and fixed it. I would expect a different response like, "Oops, I had it wrong." or "I just noticed I had it wrong." This is in response to someone stating it was wrong. Not catching it yourself, but being told. Very good catch. If wing is a witch, I think we can expect one of the three suspects listed to be a witch.

That isn't valid its a crappy reach. I don't talk that way so I don't type that way. If I screw something up in RL then I'd say didn't realize I did it wrong or if I said I it would be I didn't realize it was wrong. Never would I say I didn't realize I had it wrong. Why would I use I twice in a sentence.

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
Well I'm pretty sure I'll be lynched no matter what I say. All I ask is that you look today at tomorrow. The next spell is the turn witch to town or townie to witch. You guys need to find someone for the Warlock to turn to townie. Don't fixate on me, all that leads to is a bunch of posts and defenses that lead nowhere when you could be finding a witch to turn.

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] BadHaggis;2751646 said:
I vote to burn wing at the stake. i'm trusting in HH at this point since i've not had much time to decipher things for myself.
Maybe you can decipher for yourself why you voted for me last night?

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2751637 said:
Alex, may I have "The big O" words that start with letter O for $500. Obnoxious. Answer: How would Wiz describe Tree?

Thank you for playing Jeopardy.
You are good at it too. I can think of many other words but I don't want to hear the Jeopardy theme song again.

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] narwhal;2751650 said:
You are good at it too. I can think of many other words but I don't want to hear the Jeopardy theme song again.
[AC] narwhal;2751651 said:
My thoughts will have to wait a bit, I have an urge to go watch Jeopardy.
Is there a reason why you are ignoring my question(s)?

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] narwhal;2751656 said:
Cant think of one. What where the questions?
Well, first I wanted to know what you actually thought of Wiz since you were so keen on just agreeing with HH and Wiz.

Ironically, my second question was why you didn't address my post. It was post #322, btw.

It would also be nice to hear your suspects Or is D3 still too early to have a list?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store