Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] wing nut;2750200 said:
Did a reread and feel comfortable with my vote. Took me a few to decide if I felt the quick pile on was anything but the votes fell so quick I doubt it. Then Tree calling protection of Wiz so early in the game made me wonder if they are just trying to get a known good player out quickly.
So you are fully comfortable lynching Tree? Not sure how that could be on day one but ok.... What do you think about Nemesis's most recent comments? Or anyone else for that matter?

While talking on D1 usually doesn't get us very far, these conversations could help the town later on so we need to avoid letting this die for any extended period of time.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] wing nut;2750200 said:
Did a reread and feel comfortable with my vote. Took me a few to decide if I felt the quick pile on was anything but the votes fell so quick I doubt it. Then Tree calling protection of Wiz so early in the game made me wonder if they are just trying to get a known good player out quickly.
I had this thought as well.

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] BadHaggis;2750153 said:
i vote to burn wingnut at the stake because zaffy clearly has earned that title, and that's clearly not zaffy.
BH, what would make you say that?

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] maelstrom;2750209 said:
So you are fully comfortable lynching Tree? Not sure how that could be on day one but ok.... What do you think about Nemesis's most recent comments? Or anyone else for that matter?

While talking on D1 usually doesn't get us very far, these conversations could help the town later on so we need to avoid letting this die for any extended period of time.
I feel more comfortable with trees lynching then anyone else at this time.

At this time Nemesis last comment seems about right.

As night gets closer I am sure more will stand out from moves and push posts from the select few.

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] narwhal;2750213 said:
So you think Tree stuck his neck out like that just to get Wiz lynched because he is a known good player?

I wouldn't say Tree stuck their neck out. I think they thought it would be a subtle push in that direction. If you really think about it he implicated Cnote too. If Wiz was lynched and showed innocent then Tree could say Cnote protected Wiz knowing he was innocent so Cnote must be scum. So we could be taking out 2 innocents per that 1 small subtle statement.

Actually Trees reasoning is flawed. Wiz vote post is 12 hours after his initial slow day post. Why would it make more sense to place the vote almost 24 hours early if you know you can see what happens overnight?

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] wing nut;2750220 said:
I wouldn't say Tree stuck their neck out. I think they thought it would be a subtle push in that direction. If you really think about it he implicated Cnote too. If Wiz was lynched and showed innocent then Tree could say Cnote protected Wiz knowing he was innocent so Cnote must be scum. So we could be taking out 2 innocents per that 1 small subtle statement.

Actually Trees reasoning is flawed. Wiz vote post is 12 hours after his initial slow day post. Why would it make more sense to place the vote almost 24 hours early if you know you can see what happens overnight?
Regarless of what role Wiz has, this stands out to me. It almost seems like you are hinting at C-note being innocent?

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] scoop411;2750215 said:
I vote to burn Gunslinger at the stake.

A day 1 vote with no basis other than I didn't like their spelling.
So you don't have any thoughts on anything that's happened so far? I'm not saying you can't vote for Gunslinger but it seems odd that you wouldn't even mention anyone else. Even if you had thoughts on me, I'd be happier.

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] Driver8;2750122 said:
I vote to burn tree hugger at the stake because I'm tired of all you nature loving hippies and because they posted before me. I will be back on after work so this is just temporary.
Driver, I'm interested in your actual thoughts on Tree. Also, did you see the other two votes on Tree when you voted?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store