FS Malaysian Trumpet Snails(MTS)-San Jose, CA- 95120- Shipping/PU!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey2957

AC Members
Jul 21, 2009
Burlington, Washington
Can you pm me when you ship. Do you know how long it takes to get from Cali to here? Again thanks so much I have been looking for these guys but everybody around here wants too much for them.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
pm sent

sorry all:(

couldn't ship today or this week as weather has been SUPER crappy:(
sorry

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
SENT THEM ALL OUT for everyone who had paid:D

smokey2957

AC Members
Jul 21, 2009
Burlington, Washington
Got the snails today. Placed the bag in the tank with some of the tank water and left it for about a 1/2 hour. Can not tell how many will make it yet. I noticed in your orginal post the size of 1mm-3mm you might want to put that in inches as most people do not think in millimeters. I was assuming that the ones I was purchasing were bigger. Will let you know how succesful they are in my tank. If they do not make it I might purchase again but would like bigger ones.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Got the snails today. Placed the bag in the tank with some of the tank water and left it for about a 1/2 hour. Can not tell how many will make it yet. I noticed in your orginal post the size of 1mm-3mm you might want to put that in inches as most people do not think in millimeters. I was assuming that the ones I was purchasing were bigger. Will let you know how succesful they are in my tank. If they do not make it I might purchase again but would like bigger ones.
thanks. K. Bigger ones are harder to find though in my tank lol:( as the largest i have ever seen out and about are those, the biggest i have seen ever anywhere was like 1.25"

the ones u got were from 1mm-5mm ish

yeah, idk in inches maybe 1/4" max?

i really have to dig as i have like 4" of fine substrate(accidentally poured in too much intitially:(

thanks!!! they should make it, mine don't move for hours on end

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name