REALLY intresting!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
Maybe we are the aliens :22_yikes:

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
forgot who you are on FB.... and i believe you have... but its just hard thinking that these *strange* weather has just happened since dec of 2011..... so sudden and quick..
Then stop. It hasn't happened sudden. Or quick. So if it is hard thinking that it just happened that way then stop wasting the effort trying to think of it that way.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
Maybe the only alien is LBF and he is trying to brainwash us with kindergarten logic?
really? kindergarten logics? is that what you call this? with somebody that actuallly trys to do alot of research on this type of stuff, you call it *kindergarten logic....* ok why do you have to be so mean all the dang time........ getting REALLY irritating........ lets see you try to come up with something better then what i find......

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
really? kindergarten logics? is that what you call this? with somebody that actuallly trys to do alot of research on this type of stuff, you call it *kindergarten logic....* ok why do you have to be so mean all the dang time........ getting REALLY irritating........ lets see you try to come up with something better then what i find......
While we all appreciate the effort. It would probably be better if you actually did do a lot of research, rather then actually trying to do a lot of research. Results are much different. And much better usually.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
If you guys don't believe what LBF says then stay off his threads. He is welcome to his own opinions,as wrong as they are. He doesn't push any of his opinions on you just as you shouldn't on him.
I enjoy these threads and it gives me some scifi to read before I go to sleep.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store