Bally's 40B

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Quick video under actenics this morning. They are much more purple in person

[YT]VHcpx_UuWeM[/YT]

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA

Added a few more pieces of rock. Think I'm going to cover the horizontal piece in Duncans or GSP

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
Mmm tongan branch...

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
you have my dream fish!!!! the madarin dragonet or hawever you spell that. i want one, one day but heard theyre picky eaters and need live food. plus need big tanks bc of their live food needs.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
you have my dream fish!!!! the madarin dragonet or hawever you spell that. i want one, one day but heard theyre picky eaters and need live food. plus need big tanks bc of their live food needs.
Yeah they are very picky eaters and frequently starve in home aquariums. Mine picks at pods mostly, eats cyclopeeze and occasionally will eat a piece of mysis if it goes by him. I have a 5gal that I use as a pod farm for him.

I'm thinking about getting another fish. A fire fish possibly or an orchid dotty back.

audifeesh

AC Members
Aug 18, 2010
So glad that they're home and safe!! Your tank is looking amazing - and for new fish, I vote a yasha and pistol :)

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
I don't think I would add a firefish with a 6 line wrasse already in the tank. Good chance the FF will be bullied and may jump as a result.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store