Building a full Setup...Part 1

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cweber

AC Members
Dec 12, 2006
Oklahoma
That is very cool. Its gonna be sweet.

mg6682

AC Members
Jan 29, 2007
Awesome project - great work. Is there a reason you have your heater in the tank rather than in the sump?

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
no probs...there will be no more posted onto this thread now mate, any future updates will be posted onto my reef log which can be found by clicking on the link in my signiture..

Niko

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
Hey Niko,
I've been following the thread on this build from the beginning and I have to say how impressed I am with the results. You took no shortcuts and it shows.

Keep giving us updates 'cause they're great!
Outstanding work,
Tom

I almost forgot...You da Man!

no probs...there will be no more posted onto this thread now mate, any future updates will be posted onto my reef log which can be found by clicking on the link in my signiture..

Niko

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
hey there Tom...Thanks for the encouraging comment buddy...i noticed you picked up on my last post here...Keep popping by to view my Reef Log every now and then to see how it matures....

Niko

Last edited:

cullyisgully

salt water ffeen
Jan 24, 2007
Queens, New York
hey what is up man... how is the tank doing now a days man can you post up some new pics of how the tank is doing man i want to see how the prosed is doing.... pm me back when you have put up some new pics ight thanks man

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store