Mafia Games....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
As far as the UDs go, I think we should keep them. I could see giving the person a 2 nightfall chance instead of one. Before the rule was enforced the people who didn't vote had **** to pay the next day.
Repeat UDs should have to sit out though IMO. Things do happen sometimes and you just can't be here, understood...but to do it game after game gets really old.

anyways...my idea for a game is a "cabin fever"themed game...I thought it might be interesting to have only one "evil" player murdering the innocents and see if the players can find them,
OMG, I'd really go nuts!!! Sounds fun

Grins, you really should play again! By the time the game ends...I think you will want to. Yes, it makes your mind spin, your brain goes numb at times but it's fun non the less!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
We'll see, but for now I vote to lynch Bala
ah, we know she is playing again, she voted to lynch someone outside the thread, once you do that, we know your hooked, lmao!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
The games used to have a "two game day, no post...you die" rule. I believe there were complaints that it was too long and didn't help the town if they were kept around that long....

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
I like the idea (i think it was JM's) that if you die a UD, you are ineligable to play in the next round. If I were in charge, it would be a three game penalty. Harsh??? I don't think so. The game is a commitment. Either go away and don't play anymore or get serious and play. I would rather play with less players that are committed to play than more that aren't.

I don't consider a PM to the moderator to excuse yourself from the game a UD. Real life happens. A UD is like what KOTD does, looks at his pm and says "Blah innocent", then doesn't bother to play anymore. Poor sportsmanship.

I don't agree with being to forced to vote directly after nightfall (although that's what I do, and I recommend others do it as well.)

I died a UD once, because RL issues prevented me from getting home to vote.

Another time, I was waiting to vote and suddenly, around 7:30, the internet crashed. Luckily I was able to resolve the issue quickly, or I would have died a second UD.

Just as going invisible is often recommended to the newbs, I recommend each player place a vote immediately after nightfall to avoid these scenarios

Swayde

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Florida
I'll take #20 - Chaotic Mafia Challenge

I think I've figured out all the kinks and have it where it should run smoothly, if you notice a problem, please let me know so I can get it worked out before the game starts.

Chaotic Mafia Challenge

ACville is about to face one of its toughest challenges yet. Everyone thinks they know everyone else fairly well, so it’s time to shake things up a bit.

There is a new threatening menace to ACville’s society. A deadly Serial Killer is on the loose. The town and mafia must work together to rid themselves of this merciless killer who hunts down both good and bad without prejudice. But don’t be too trusting in your new allies. The mafia are still scheming and plotting to take control of this small town and their Don is busy at work trying to tip the scales into his favor. The townies, rallied by a Mayor who stands for truth, justice and the ACville way, are still working hard at ridding their town of all law breakers and evildoers and protecting their own. Time is short and lives are at stake. You must choose your friends wisely and figure out your enemies quickly if you are able to overcome the obstacles facing you and your way of life.

The Rules =

• In this game there will be an equal number of mafia and an equal number of townies to start out.
  • The roles will be handed out randomly.
  • I would like to have a minimum of 15 players, the more the merrier.
  • The game will end after 4 nightfalls have occurred (This will be extended if we end up with more than 17 players).
  • PM’s to start the game will go out at approximately 8am EST the morning after sign up is closed and the official game start is announced. I will announce the official start in the official game thread, after that post all you want.
  • Every nightfall/game day cycle will consist of 48 hours.
  • Nightfall will occur at 8am EST. (I know this is different then norma, but it's a time I am consistantly available)
  • Each Townie and Mafia member will receive the name of 1 other player on their team included with their role assignment PM, but you cannot communicate with that person out side of the thread.
  • Each player will have the ability to investigate one other player, one time during the game. Results of investigations will be PM’d to you during my wrap up of nightly events.
  • The results of an investigation will tell you if the person is Townie, Mafia or Special. If your investigation comes back Special then you’ve got to determine on your own if that person is the Don, Mayor or Serial Killer.
  • NOBODY is allowed to communicate with each other outside of the thread.
  • At the end of the game, the team with the most players left alive will win and control the town, unless the Serial Killer is still alive. In the event of a tie with the Serial Killer dead we will have a final lynch vote, if the Don is still alive there will be no hit allowed and the Mayor cannot prevent the death. The final lynching will occur as soon as every player left in the game has voted (rather as soon I as notice that all players have voted). Or after 24 hours, whichever occurs first.
  • There will be no untimely deaths.
  • You can say anything you like in the thread, but you cannot use my PM’s as proof of your claims. Try to be civil to one another and remember this is only a game.
  • HAVE FUN!

Special Roles =

Mafia Don … This person can submit to hit a player each night. It is not required, but it is their option. The target of the hit will be killed and their role will be revealed. There will be no botched hit or anything like that. They get 1 investigate just like every other player.

Town Mayor ... This person has the ability to offer up their protection by flexing their political muscles on one player each night. This protection would keep the person from being hit by the Don or murdered by the Serial Killer only. It will not stop a lynching. The Mayor cannot protect their self, it must be another player. Protecting someone is not required. It is up to the Mayor to decide if and when to protect someone. They get 1 investigate just like every other player.

Serial Killer … This person is neither a true Townie, nor a member of the Mafia. They are a lone shark in a very large fish bowl. The Serial Killer must submit a name each nightfall to kill off another player or their need to kill will consume them and they will die. The Serial Killer will win the game if they make it until the end. The Serial Killer does not get to investigate any other players since role doesn’t matter to them.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Ewwww, sounds FUN!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store