Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] scoop411;2753501 said:
Okay Nem just came way up my suspicion list.
:laugh:
[AC] RICKETS;2753702 said:
I'm here. Just read through.

I retract me vote on Nem and vote to burn Scoop at the stake.

Nem until now everything you posted today was crap and just made you look scummier. I could not imagine anything that would convince me otherwise. You found something even more important though.

Despite all the evidence there is against Nem I don't think they are the one. A slip like that from Scoop is quite telling.
:thud:You spend what must have taken hours making a case against Nem that could rival War and Peace in length. Not once do you back down from your ascertation that Nem is scum, but suddenly, you flip and side with Nem over something tiny. I think you didn't want to be caught not on scum when we go back to look at the votes.

[AC] scoop411;2753748 said:
Well niow your great slip is crap. She's not even a she.
:rofl:

[AC] wing nut;2753781 said:
I'd like this game to end yes. Its been boring as hell since I've been turned. Trying to be fair to the town without giving away names is beyond boring. There is no one else that was in the scum den with me. So the choices are you were turned, you turned someone or I was never turned.

If you turned someone you lied to us.

If I wasn't turned Tree lied

The only answer is you were turned and should have kept your mouth shut about the spell.
The good news is now you can get back into the game. :thm: I have to say, you did a good job not giving anything away while doing what you could to help the town. I am glad I was not in your situation.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] RICKETS;2753776 said:
We got scum again!!! We were wrong but we still got them anyway. Or.. is Wing male or female? I'm not sure if it really was a slip or not.

Doom, I wish you were still here. Losing you is terrible! Thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!
Also, you don't seem very surprised that the game is not over. I would have bet that there was only one more scum prior to nightfall.

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] wing nut;2753808 said:
Exactly, Tree wouldn't have lied about turning me so I'm not the witch.

You had to be turned by the random event or decided to turn yourself with it,don't blame I might have too for kicks,but I wouldn't have said anything about getting the spell. You should have just kept your mouth shut and no one would know who to go after.

Or kept the pressure on Fire and saved Scoop.

You wanted me to admit that you weren't in the scum den with me. I did.

No one else in the game was in the scum den with me. That leaves you as the obvious choice to end this game.
No you're not the witch. You're still trying to help the witches though. You haven't done anything to help the town without being forced into it.

You're still contradicting yourself too which shows you aren't being honest. At some point you decided you don't care about game ethics and decided it's okay to lie so your precious former team could win. I just don't know yet how far back that goes.

You accuse me of turning myself into a witch then say I should have saved Scoop and pressured Fire. If I'm a witch, you're absolutely right. It would be crazy not to.... maybe not do anything to "save" Scoop but at least stay quiet hoping the others wouldn't burn them.

We already had a majority vote against Nem (who I'm convinced now is not a witch). All I had to do was nothing if I'm scum and we probably would've burned an innocent.

No Wingnut. I didn't want you to admit I wasn't in the den with you... the whole town did including me. But... when you decided to admit that little tidbit of truth you didn't stop there. You also tried to add to the suspicion already on me. In the very same post.

That shows how much you wanted the town to burn me.

Again... you are still trying to help the witches win.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
Star.. I'm sorry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm just trying to figure Wingnut out.

I know why you don't believe me. I probably wouldn't either. You think I was townie and got turned.

Even if that was true and I'm a witch... lying about there being a spell or not using the spell doesn't pan out. Think about that for a moment... the math doesn't support it even theoretically.

Wingnut names someone (BH as it happened)... the town wants me to turn BH and we burn someone else instead that night. What good would that even do? What's the point? There's no benefit increasing suspicion against me already to pull off a fake like that.

I'd pretend to turn a witch and the town would presume we're innocent....... temporarily. Some other townie would've burned instead and this devious plot would proved wrong immediately. There are too many townies alive in the game to even pull some stunt like that. Just burn BH after all.. burn me next.. and the town numbers take care of the rest.

Wingnut is lying.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] RICKETS;2753832 said:
Star.. I'm sorry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm just trying to figure Wingnut out.

I know why you don't believe me. I probably wouldn't either. You think I was townie and got turned.

Even if that was true and I'm a witch... lying about there being a spell or not using the spell doesn't pan out. Think about that for a moment... the math doesn't support it even theoretically.

Wingnut names someone (BH as it happened)... the town wants me to turn BH and we burn someone else instead that night. What good would that even do? What's the point? There's no benefit increasing suspicion against me already to pull off a fake like that.

I'd pretend to turn a witch and the town would presume we're innocent....... temporarily. Some other townie would've burned instead and this devious plot would proved wrong immediately. There are too many townies alive in the game to even pull some stunt like that. Just burn BH after all.. burn me next.. and the town numbers take care of the rest.

Wingnut is lying.
The benefit is absolutely huge. You would become a "known" innocent townie in everyone's eyes, as would Haggis (since we would have trusted you to have turned him). Scum team still has Scoop hidden. With the two of you now trusted (and Haggis was already under a lot of suspicion), you may have gotten a couple of townies burned before we figured out your game. At that point, y'all may have had enough numbers to win. I bet the scum team wasn't counting on the UD from Hi Iq either.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
Want to hear a more devious plan? How about me getting turned and saying nothing about it to anyone. All I'd have to do is pretend to be innocent to the very end.

If you really believe I'm a witch pretending to be town anyway, that's a more sensible strategy. And it's a whole lot easier to for me to stay alive if that was my objective than to do or say anything that draws unnecessary suspicion on me.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] Star-Crossed;2753836 said:
The benefit is absolutely huge. You would become a "known" innocent townie in everyone's eyes, as would Haggis (since we would have trusted you to have turned him). Scum team still has Scoop hidden. With the two of you now trusted (and Haggis was already under a lot of suspicion), you may have gotten a couple of townies burned before we figured out your game. At that point, y'all may have had enough numbers to win. I bet the scum team wasn't counting on the UD from Hi Iq either.
Not after nightfall. I wouldn't last more than that same single day and there were too many townies in the game for that to make sense. It increases the risk too high when the scum is outnumbered so much. Even the hoped for benefit doesn't outweight the cost.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] Star-Crossed;2753836 said:
Are you kidding? I'd be the first person the whole town would go after. You would even had lead that charge to burn me.

Now, tell me that isn't true.

[AC] C-note

We droppin' Benjamins
Mar 6, 2008
ACville
[AC] Star-Crossed;2753816 said:
:laugh:

:thud:You spend what must have taken hours making a case against Nem that could rival War and Peace in length. Not once do you back down from your ascertation that Nem is scum, but suddenly, you flip and side with Nem over something tiny. I think you didn't want to be caught not on scum when we go back to look at the votes.

:rofl:

The good news is now you can get back into the game. :thm: I have to say, you did a good job not giving anything away while doing what you could to help the town. I am glad I was not in your situation.
I vote to burn Star-Crossed at the stake. You should wait until after the game to pat your teammate on the back.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store