meeting people from a fish store

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

To3kn33

AC Members
Jul 3, 2010
London
Real Name
Tony
This thread has become one of my favourites on here haha. Even better just turn up with a fish sandwich, look longingly into her eyes and say 'how about it baby, me, you and this fishy chew chew' Tell me what you think haha

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
but the fish sandwich breath?

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
but the fish sandwich breath?
inexcusable! you should see if she has any friends that don't stink so much.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
If your next post isn't bragging about how she said yes, or singing the blues because she shot you down, you son are the stuff I used to shovel out of chicken houses! How do you stand the suspense? Just do it!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
to be fair she wasnt working last time i went in, and i dont really need much from there at the moment

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
this is how i would react :)Me: hello maam, would you like to go out on a date with me? her: umm sure?, we just met but yes i would love to :)Me: *while in hsi head, SCORE* thanks! *gives her my number* call me tonight :)her: will do :) and by the way, you like fish sandwhiches? cause i would love it if you took me out for some :)me: ok :) ( in head: YUCK YUCK! dont like fish sandwhichs :( lol ) her: cal you tonight :)*two years later*her: would you want to go out for fish sandwhiches?me: hun i think its time i tell you, i hate fish sandwhichs, always have and always will ( hate eating fish for that matter ) her: ....*one week later*me; what happened? why did she break up :(* the end :) *LMAO

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
See in LBF's scenario she dumped him because he doesn't like fish sandwiches. This is key to everything.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store