FS FS plant package Fresno, CA Ship/PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
For once I would like to try to find a buyer for my plants before I trim them. I will be trimming at least 1gal bag (if not two) worth of: alternanthera reineckii grown emersed and hygrophila corymbosa var. angustifolia. I will also throw in a golfball or more of what I am fairly certain is Java Moss: vesicularia dubyana (I bought it as such years ago). I am asking $8 plus shipping for the whole she-bang. I will ship USPS flat rate priority; I can probably fit them in an envelope but you risk the stems of the Alternanthera getting crushed. A medium box would be preferable, those are running $10 or so last I checked (I can of course confirm exact shipping total before payment; it will simply be my cost for the USPS medium flat rate box). I am more than willing to ship other methods but at buyers cost.

Plants come from a LED lit tank. There may be some MTS, GSA, or a tiny bit of brown algae on the plants. I have not observed any other snails/algae in the tank. See my sig for some (few months older..) pics of the tank. PM if you want the package. Also willing to trade for hair grass, preferably some grown emersed.

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
Are any of those low light plants? I'm located near modesto

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
Depends on how "low light" you want. The java moss of course is pretty low light. I grow them all in a tank with no CO2 and only low-moderate light. It's the tank in my sig.

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
Seriously folks? No one wants this? The alternanthera alone is worth the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store