Is my 37 g planted tank overstocked?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I'm not making excuses, when I get home from work, I'm so tired and beat that I just need to sleep. I am on my feet for 4-6 hrs a day, with hardly any break at all to sit down and eat. At most I get one day off and I always work weekends... I do try to do water changes but half the times I'm to tired to do anything..

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa
I'm not making excuses, when I get home from work, I'm so tired and beat that I just need to sleep. I am on my feet for 4-6 hrs a day, with hardly any break at all to sit down and eat. At most I get one day off and I always work weekends... I do try to do water changes but half the times I'm to tired to do anything..
This is an excuse, in case you were wondering. There are times where I work 15 hour days 7 days a week sometimes during migration season but that doesnt stop me from taking proper care of my animals. You act like you have a rough life because you have to work for 4-6 hours a day AND get a day off every week? Give me a break.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I lost 2 fish in my tank, a neon and a swordtail[the one that had the fin rot]. I am going to get the water changes done to the tank after work, if my boss doesn't make me work late again... The rest of the fish seem fine, I hope the water change takes the meds out of the tank.

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
I am going to get the water changes done to the tank after work, if my boss doesn't make me work late again...

You know something, you are unbelievable. I have to seriously wonder whether you are trolling or not. You are killing your fish due to neglect and acting like it's not your fault by making excuses. You have to work, you are tired, you have no money, on and on it goes. I can't believe anyone in the hobby who is serious about taking proper care of their fish would be so cruel and casual about it. You do not need to be caring for anything living since you lack responsibility and compassion. You're JUST NOT GETTING IT, you are killing your fish with laziness, it's your fault that they are dying.

amyjod2

AC Members
Feb 14, 2008
Kayla, I am a bit confused. It might help to know what age range you might be. I ask because it seems that you are being given information but not always understanding the information or are missing the point.
You have mentioned your Father and brother a few times and just thougth it might be good to know.

Amy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store