Blue's Ecoxotic Cube

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
I put a fish trap in the tank made out of a water bottle. The blenny is so nosy that he was caught in about 20 minutes. Someone in my club is taking him.

I also adore the jawfish :) He's built a little rock fort, it's so cute to see him peeking out from behind it.

The fungia was a hitchhiker with a zoa frag. Started out the size of a pin head and is now a little bigger than a pencil eraser. Grows slow but eats well. I've had it for a couple months now.

fishfood420

AC Members
Jan 26, 2009
Bartle Doo! That's a nice tank man. Salt water really interests me, so i have a question for ya. I don't know anything about corals. Yours look great, but what do you feed them?

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Cool fish. Nothing better than watching bottom dwelling fish.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
It is amazing at how quickly emerald crabs will eliminate problem algae

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
I wouldn't trust the emerald with the jawfish anyway. People always say they are peaceful and only eat alage but I have seen one claw down a perfectly healthy tailspot blenny and rip it to pieces it just a couple of minutes. It's all about opportunity I suppose.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store