55 Gallon Soil High Light Planted Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kevin2k11

AC Members
Jul 6, 2011
Did a small scape changing things up.

Added another canister filter for more flow, and help clean the water more.. seems alot more clear now..

Added rummy noses and a few angels.. (hoping to get a pair when they are older and re homing the others.)

I started EI Dosing again along side with high light, soil and co2.. seems to be going well.

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
Looks great! Did adding the rummy's pull the cardinals out of hiding? Sometimes adding more will help them feel safer and show themselves more.

Kevin2k11

AC Members
Jul 6, 2011
Looks great! Did adding the rummy's pull the cardinals out of hiding? Sometimes adding more will help them feel safer and show themselves more.
Thank you!

Infact I think they did! I noticed once I rescaped the area where they were hiding, and added bit flow there. They seem to go there less, and now with the rummy noses actively darting across the tank, seems like the cardinals are moving around now, which is a good thing instead of staying in the corner 24.7

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
I had the same problem when I had like 8 of them. Then I added 15 more and they were out all the time lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store