the new viv's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
alright her is a pic of the new and improved cat tank :)

i feel this is a more dynamic tank and she should like it better also the roaches can't hide behind the tree fern back ground any more. also at some point i want to replace that door with something else thinking i'll go with acrylic or plexy.

also added some wood to the leo tank, makes it look better i feel but still needs something (my be a different piece of wood?)

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
ok so i got bored and my leo's 20 gallon was starting to be a pain to clean so i sort of built her a new tank. it's a 20 long with a great stuff and grout back ground. it's not the best picture and will be trying to get better pictures later. hope you guys like.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
ok so i got bored and my leo's 20 gallon was starting to be a pain to clean so i sort of built her a new tank. it's a 20 long with a great stuff and grout back ground. it's not the best picture and will be trying to get better pictures later. hope you guys like.

whats the substate in the leos tanks?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store