redoing my 20 gallon.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
ok i am sorta wondering if this would be stupid to do.15 cardinals or 15red eye tetras,8 female bettas,1 bulldog pleco,1electric blue ram and um..a ..male betta?i know that is VERY VERY VERY RISKY.i can add a bunch more things for them to hide in but i do have a lot of plant cover.
In my opinion that is WAY overstocked and will never work.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
well then
10 red eye tetras
8 female bettas
1 bulldog pleco
1 electric blue ram
would this work?my elec blue ram died a few days ago and i am planning to return it on saturday.if you think it will be better off with out him tell me.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I think you should work out why you are losing fish and/or rethink your quarantine procedures before you worry about more stock.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
i know what it was it was ich i am gonna leave the tank bare for at least 30 more days before i even put a fish in it and i shall qt for at least 2 weeks and also up grade my medicines.but i like to know what i am gonna put in it before i do.and the pleco is going back tomorrow.

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
I think you are getting ahead of yourself quite frequently and should probably practice patience a little more. Quit buying things and taking them back.
Think your tank through.
Relax.
Get the essentials
Relax.
Cycle.
Relax.
Stock.
Relax.
Enjoy.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
well actually he was in a bag full of plants/snails and was not noticed so really he was not accounted for.i was gonna keep him but he does have ich and he will not go with my tank temp wise.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
you can also do Harlequin Rasboras, they are bright red with black on them. I had these guys in a 20g, about 15 of them with a few bottom feeders and a single show peice. Harlequins are at most LFS and are very hardy.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
yeah thats a good idea but i already have some of them well...i used to before my whole school strangely died for no reason with in a week or so.i am thinking of 18 or 15 red eye tetras.with a few snails and shrimp and other non fish bottom cleaners.with some kind or ram either a electric blue,normal blue,gold,or whatever they have saturday.my electric blue ram died a few days ago so i am gonna qt the new ram in my 10 gallon for about 2 weeks or a month.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store