Prickly Sculpin Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
My little lion fish wanna be!
..during feeding time...she missed a few.

(the pics are back words she started at the glass and came out.)

DSC06496.jpgDSC06497.jpgDSC06498.jpgDSC06500.jpgDSC06502.jpg

DSC06496.jpg DSC06497.jpg DSC06498.jpg DSC06500.jpg DSC06502.jpg

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Hmmm those are some pretty cool fish. Ive always wanted one since I was a kid. Saw it in a book of mine and I thought it looked cool. No way Ill be able to catch one of my own though were I live. Nice fish. Keep up with those picture updates.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Those are some awesome looking fish! Nice setup.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Hmmm those are some pretty cool fish. Ive always wanted one since I was a kid. Saw it in a book of mine and I thought it looked cool. No way Ill be able to catch one of my own though were I live. Nice fish. Keep up with those picture updates.
Thank you! they are amazing little fish that..it seems most people have trouble keeping...your in CA they should be everywhere!..and they are really easy to catch at a young age..in spring on rocky lake shores is good they love to hang around boat launches. ...and you wouldn't beleave how many pics i have of this little monster...i do love going back threw them watching her grow!!! 10 pages of pics on here....more to come^_^

Those are some awesome looking fish! Nice setup.
thank you ^_^ i do love my little monster!!

RiVerfishgirl

AC Members
Jan 15, 2007
Poplar Bluff, MO
Real Name
Heather
I haven't been on here in quite awhile, and I'm glad to see your sculpin is still doing well! So big, and your tank looks great. :)

It's funny how personable these fish get, since in pics they look pretty non-interactive. Ours learned to recognize us and would swim at the front of the tank when we came near, and hop up on our hand voluntarily.
He also took to eating pellets more than anything else. He was still a bit interested in live fish, but he was too lazy and impatient to ambush them anymore, so he'd just swim up to them and scare them off, then give up, lol. Pretty smart though if you ask me. Why should they waste energy hunting if you're gonna drop pellets in their mouth? :p

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
moved her tank..got some pics of her in the bucket.

7 inches???

she is very docile in my hand ^_^ enjoy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store