CP terrarium thread, continued

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Man, between you, Paul, and Amph, it's getting harder and harder to resist these things. Drosera and pings ftmfw!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
That's the plan, Inka... "one of us, one of us". Hehe.

Paul, did the gemmae I sent not sprout?

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
unfortunately not... I don't have luck with seeds or gemmaes.

Inka. All you have to do is just start with 1 cp just to get started. then its downhill from there:grinno:

I'm already looking at things I want to get in the spring. This is going to be a long winter.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Hmmm... I wonder why they didn't sprout.

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
I just can't get anything to sprout. None of my SASE from terrafourms sprouted either... I just don't have luck them them.

andyjs

AC Members
Jun 6, 2009
Ohio
Inka. All you have to do is just start with 1 cp just to get started. then its downhill from there:grinno:
I've recently started getting into CPs as well. I just took a little special topics course on them at school in the fall, and then for my plant systematics course I'm currently in, we started some cape sundew seeds. My girlfriend also gave me a little kit from Lowes for Christmas that came with a dormant flytrap and purple pitcher, so so far I'm up to 3 species. I'd really like to get a Nepenthes pitcher and I'm also thinking about sometime in the spring or summer starting a little outdoor bog garden for some various other Sarracenia and other North American CPs

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I've recently started getting into CPs as well. I just took a little special topics course on them at school in the fall, and then for my plant systematics course I'm currently in, we started some cape sundew seeds. My girlfriend also gave me a little kit from Lowes for Christmas that came with a dormant flytrap and purple pitcher, so so far I'm up to 3 species. I'd really like to get a Nepenthes pitcher and I'm also thinking about sometime in the spring or summer starting a little outdoor bog garden for some various other Sarracenia and other North American CPs
Awesome! Another convert!

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
unfortunately not... I don't have luck with seeds or gemmaes.

I'm already looking at things I want to get in the spring. This is going to be a long winter.
Tell me about it! I thought a single N. ventricosa would be my one and only. Now I've got 2 mini bogs planned, a full in-ground bog that I really want and I am resisting the urge to buy another cp (or 12) of my viv.... Will I end up a crazy cp freak?!?! :22_yikes:

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Tell me about it! I thought a single N. ventricosa would be my one and only. Now I've got 2 mini bogs planned, a full in-ground bog that I really want and I am resisting the urge to buy another cp (or 12) of my viv.... Will I end up a crazy cp freak?!?! :22_yikes:
Too late :hitting:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store