Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
Have a bit of time...not enough to get a case together though.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753599 said:
Just to note, Wing Nut has already said that somebody is still playing who is the scum den with them. Rickets case against me is based on my being originally a witch.

Doomsday, I'm not refusing to ask. I'm insisting on the question being answered. On your own logic that should make you at least pause.
I don't know if wing is going to roll over like that again, and I don't doubt that IF you two were teammates at one point that you would know that he/she wouldn't even answer a direct question like that if you brought it up to them. So the asking of the question could really mean nothing in terms of your guilt or innocence. I think I have the timing right in that they have disappeared since you began "insisting" that they answer. Perhaps it isn't a coincidence?

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
Looking in to see if anything new has developed and get my vote made.

I vote to burn Nemesis at the stake.

Nem has been the last to vote with us to burn a witch 3 nights in a row. They've spent more time patting themself on the back trying to take credit for witch hunting efforts they had no intention of pursuing to the end. Nem has tried to blend in, was most reluctant to roast actual witches, and tried to confuse the town inventing all new turn possibilities that do not exist.

Won't really be back for at least a couple of hours yet. I expect to be back before night but there's no guarantee.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
Nem, I also find your request that Wing declare whether you were in the scum den or not quite self serving. I was the one who asked about Rickets, not Rickets.

Does anyone have a current vote count? I'll only be around for the next 40 minutes or so, then I'll be gone until a bit after nightfall.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
Jeez - Of course its self serving !

Its to exonerate me !!

If I sound frustrated its because I've posted plenty more than that today.

I'm fairly sure I have 3 votes on me (Scoop, Doomsday, Rickets) and that Scoop has one (C-Note).

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
Actually you know what Star - as you can very well read, I quoted that it was yourself who asked the question about Rickets.

I also quoted this which I re-quote below :-

[AC] RICKETS;2753236 said:
Answer both questions, Wingnut. If you do not you are misleading the town and protecting scum.

Tell them.
If it was misleading the town and protecting scum not to answer the question on Rickets, then its the same for me.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
I didn't necessarily agree that it was misleading the town to not answer that question. I am not convinced of your scumminess Nem, therefore, you do not have my vote. I think Fire has acted shadier.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
I've been defending myself most of the day but I will put up suspects :-

Top 2 are Scoop and Fire.

Fire for the dialogue at the start of the day with Rickets.

Scoop for jumping on me after Rickets started targeting me.

Rickets I would probably tend pro-town but it is difficult to be objective when someone comes at you this hard and you know they're wrong.

C-Note I do not have strong feelings on them.

I would lean Doom and Star as strongly innocent and I 100% believe that Tree turned Wing Nut to the town.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] Star-Crossed;2753676 said:
I didn't necessarily agree that it was misleading the town to not answer that question. I am not convinced of your scumminess Nem, therefore, you do not have my vote. I think Fire has acted shadier.
No I was making the point that although you asked the question, Rickets 're-asked' it on their own behalf, so if I'm seen as self-serving for asking, the same good be said of them.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] scoop411;2753497 said:
I read your attempts to have Wing clear you as very self serving and empty. She all ready said they would not give us the names of the witches I doubt very much she will clear us all one by one as it would amount to the same as giving us the names. Do you really expect an answer?
She ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store