Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] Hammerhead 991;2752103 said:
My bad, Rick. I thought your vote was still on Wing when you said that. I'm a bit distracted abd I've never been one to take notes...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Okay thanks, no problem. I really have to go now. Back as soon as I can!!

[AC] HI IQ

Follow the rainbow
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
Real Name
Perfectus
I believe that the best course of action tonight is burning nar and casting the spell on Wing.

I vote to burn Nar at the stake

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
I hate RCing, but I do like when someone lies and FAKE Rcs.

[AC] Hammerhead 991;2751755 said:
I've been thinking a lot about something Wing said. "Is this really the best case out there?" or something along those lines. And when I looked at it honestly, I guess I have to say maybe, maybe not. To me it seems pretty strong, I can understand how other people would be dubious about it. So, in an atttempt to move past the questioning of Wing and on to hunting other suspects. And in an attempt to help the town redeem itself after a couple of bad games, I'm just going to come out and say it: I'm the herbalist. Wing is scum.

All this time we thought you were a confused townie that got lucky with Wiz and made it possible for me and the Prophet to hide. When you turned on me it wasn't that big of a deal because now the hits were 50/50 and we didn't want to have to RC since neither of us like that aspect of the game. Unfortunately we found an innocent on Day 1. But Chupa was found as scum day 2, we tried to make it as non obvious as we could, we didn't want to go in guns blazing and I thought I could talk my way out of the lynch.

Your fake RC as herbalist is proof you are scum. The warlock should use the spell on you, if used on me I will be turned scum and there would be no protection on any townies.

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2751922 said:
The sad part about Rickets, is that some of these rules were explained when c-note did not UD. (everything I start to type seems to come out like a personal attack - so fill in your own obnoxious comment here)

So Rickets, explain how in the world I could be a witch and how this is one big plan to save wing. I am guessing star is in on it also. Heck, maybe even hammer is part of it. Maybe this is all part of the plan to save wing, who we have to save, since we burned our leader at the stake and now have only a 50/50 chance of our hits going through. Wiz knew he was not going to be able to play right after the game started, so we came up with the master plan, burn the head witch and we will own the town. Heck, wing might really be innocent. Maybe wing has some auto repairs to do and has to drop out also. Killing off a one of our own teammates would be easy after killing our leader. Heck, we might not have liked Wiz and wing and decided that we would kill them off and run the witches coven like we wanted to. We also used a spell, a secret spell to make the warlock anti-town. So Rickets, please explain your theory. You have every right to believe what you want to believe. Many people believe the world is flat. That is their right. If you believe I am a witch (or even could be), then that is your right. Maybe it is a gut feeling.

I love this post. The best way to be obnoxious is to actually post the plan in plain sight and then laugh at the townies in the scum den. Except for the part about saving me the rest is what we've talked about on the phone today while I was at work. Wiz didn't have time so you guys kill him off,look golden and then run the town into the ground.

I think your team got high on the adrenaline and pushed to far though. Shouldn't have come out and then when I turned up as Herbalist you could have played it off as a bad choice. I think you realized that after you came out and decided to have me switched to the other side the town would think I'm innocent and I could continue on and help you take out the rest of the town.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Vote Count:

Wing-(1)- Hammer, Tree, Fire BadHaggis, Rickets, C-note

Chupa-(0)-Wing

Nar-(7)-Cnote, Star, Tree, Hammer, Fire, Doom, IQ

Doom-(1)-Rickets

Rickets-(1)-Scoop

Hammer-(1)-Wing

No votes; Chupa, Narwhal, Nem

3 1/2 hours till nightfall

PMs as required

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
I think it's pretty obvious that HH's RC is the real one. They named Wiz as High Priest for goodness sake. That's not just luck, Wing.

And I highly doubt it was part of some evil plan. To be honest, that would have been your best attempt to make the town doubt HH...

So now comes the interesting part...figuring out why you named Chup. Are you trying to make us look the other way? Seems like a good possibility since most have now jumped on Nar, who is acting pretty scummy. Is Chup your team's sacrifice?

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] narwhal;2752115 said:
Can we get a vote count? I am not sure who is in the lead right now?
If it isn't too much of a bother maybe you could actually get a vote in yourself.

[AC] wing nut;2752116 said:
I love this post. The best way to be obnoxious is to actually post the plan in plain sight and then laugh at the townies in the scum den. Except for the part about saving me the rest is what we've talked about on the phone today while I was at work. Wiz didn't have time so you guys kill him off,look golden and then run the town into the ground.

I think your team got high on the adrenaline and pushed to far though. Shouldn't have come out and then when I turned up as Herbalist you could have played it off as a bad choice. I think you realized that after you came out and decided to have me switched to the other side the town would think I'm innocent and I could continue on and help you take out the rest of the town.
I see you've now changed to thinking that it was an evil plan.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store