Arowana not eating!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
It ate 5 sardines, all 10 other fishes, and fish pellets rite now. Every time I try to measure the tank, it makes a squeaky sound then the fish freaks out and jump from the tank then hurts itself,(now the fishes front tip of the jaw is swollen cause it jumped) then my dad yells at me, so how am I supposed to measure it? I obviously know the tank is too small, me and my little bro always tells my dad to get a bigger tank, but then he doesn't. And how am I supposed to have the money to buy a 200gal fish tank? We also have a cat in the house and a pair of birds. We live in an apartment, and we barely have enough space for ourselves. I don't want to tell anyone its a 75gal tank cause all u people are gonna say "it's too small, arrows are supposed be large fishes that lives in the amazon, .....etc" so I try to evade the question, "how large is the tank?"
Having this mentality and maturity you will likely not like anyone's responses here. The 100g you claim vs the 55 or 75 the tank really is makes little difference as either are too small, and lying doesn't help the fish

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Frainbreeze127

AC Members
Aug 20, 2014
Well, first I appreciate ur suggestions, sencond thanks for ur help, third, I have no idea how to convince my dad to give away the fish.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
There was never any offense intended. I merely tried to explain why you wouldn't understand what he was saying. Why do you little children keep coming here, freaking out when people try to help, then flaming the people who were trying to help you? Grow up and get out of it you little runt.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Apologies to frain and admins/mods, lost my temper.

Frainbreeze127

AC Members
Aug 20, 2014
I'm here to apologize to rufio, sorry for the misunderstanding that now I understand there was no offense intended.

Frainbreeze127

AC Members
Aug 20, 2014
72 by 24 by 24, sorry I'm really not good with measurements in inches cause I preferably use cm, and m. I'm not sure, I think it's around 180gal or so rite?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store