Oh no! What did I get myself into?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Taari

AC Members
Nov 4, 2010
That looks really cool! Nice idea with the cave. I'd definately get some Malaysian Trumpet Snails in there to burrow through the substrate and keep it stirred up though, wouldn't want those deep areas around the cave to become anaerobic.

kingearwig

Master Pond Snail Breeder
Jul 17, 2008
Indiana
s159.photobucket.com
Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

That looks really cool! Nice idea with the cave. I'd definately get some Malaysian Trumpet Snails in there to burrow through the substrate and keep it stirred up though, wouldn't want those deep areas around the cave to become anaerobic.
I definitely will have some MTS in here. Hopefully they will be effective.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Dude that looks pretty sweet! I really like the layout of the tank.

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Wow that tank is beautiful! I love the cave/acropolis, looks like an underwater archeological dig, super:)
And that's a great piece of wood too.

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
+1

Lots of people don't want them, and will give them away free, or inexpensively. I know one LFS around here sells them for something like 10 or 12/$1, I guess as a feeder snail or something.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store