55 Gallon Soil High Light Planted Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kevin2k11

AC Members
Jul 6, 2011
Small update....

Added first piece of driftwood.. it's not sinking though... so I am using a rock to weigh it down...
Looks like they love the algae on the rock lol.. and did a miny rescape...

One of my angels..

Full shot view....Yea.. the breeder net and breeder trap will be gone soon...hopefully.. so distracting lol

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
The wood is great! Just make sure the rock on top of it is secure and stable. If it were to slide off and crash into the side of your tank, That would be bad : (

Kevin2k11

AC Members
Jul 6, 2011
Added a extra bulb so 3x T5 HO 54W 2x6700k 1x 10000k... The camera doesn't like the extra bulb makes it look like I have algae on my walls near the bottom.. for some reason..

Full shot :

Mr. Oto... :p

Banana plant getting big..

Side view.

Left Side. Close shot

Middle . Close shot

Thats all for now..

napsterninja

AC Members
Sep 19, 2010
Nice! So did you ever get around to shimming it? I have a couple tanks not too level for a while with no ill effect.

Kevin2k11

AC Members
Jul 6, 2011
Nice! So did you ever get around to shimming it? I have a couple tanks not too level for a while with no ill effect.
I've decided not to, at least not until I rescape and tear down the entire thing! Seems like couple people have this issue.. I checked the floor its a bit off to I think it MIGHT be the floor... so I'ma leave it be for a awhile :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store