Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] narwhal;2750108 said:
I am on this low residue diet and I am trying to figure out if I can eat raisins or not.
I'm pretty sure they don't have raisins in the Arctic... Plus it would be hard to dry a grape underwater.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I hate D1 voting. Nothing to go on.

That said, I probably won't make it back prior to night fall as I will be installing the engine back into my truck.

I vote to burn chupacabra at the stake

I just think it is wrong to put antlers on a cat.

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] scoop411;2750115 said:
clearly antlers should only be stapled to mice
There must not have been any mice when the made The Grinch.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
pretty dead around here going to make voting difficult.
I hate D1 voting. Nothing to go on.

That said, I probably won't make it back prior to night fall as I will be installing the engine back into my truck.

I vote to burn chupacabra at the stake

I just think it is wrong to put antlers on a cat.
Which is it? Dead or Day 1 voting? Odd that you would not place a vote with the first post, oh I forgot it was dead. Then you must of remembered it was Day one and there is nothing to go on. Makes perfect sense. Looks like a normal day one. Why make an excuse for your vote? Why make an excuse for not being around? I vote to burn the wizard at the stake.

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
Till I have a better choice I want to make sure I don't UD I vote to lynch Tree Hugger

just cuz they are hypocrits, they love trees and want to protect them but their homes are made of wood

[AC] C-note

We droppin' Benjamins
Mar 6, 2008
ACville
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2750118 said:
Which is it? Dead or Day 1 voting? Odd that you would not place a vote with the first post, oh I forgot it was dead. Then you must of remembered it was Day one and there is nothing to go on. Makes perfect sense. Looks like a normal day one. Why make an excuse for your vote? Why make an excuse for not being around? I vote to burn the wizard at the stake.
This looks like you're just trying to find a reason to vote for wiz. I vote to burn tree_hugger at the stake.

[AC] narwhal;2750108 said:
I am on this low residue diet and I am trying to figure out if I can eat raisins or not.
Looks like no raisins for you on your bizarro no-poop diet. Also take your vitamins.

[AC] Driver8

AC Members
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
I vote to burn tree hugger at the stake because I'm tired of all you nature loving hippies and because they posted before me. I will be back on after work so this is just temporary.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store