Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
OK Scoop I'm not 100% clear.

Can you dig out and put up posts where you've used She to refer to players other than wingnut in the third person ? I'm flying through your posts in the thread myself but you presumably can locate them quicker and easier than me.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
Scoop you're referring directly to Wing Nut as 'they' here :-

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753536 said:
Yeah fine - I was just inserting the quotes I wanted in correct format.

Meanwhile - why do you say Wing shouldn't answer the question for me the way they did for Rickets ? That would only be fair.
[AC] scoop411;2753540 said:
First off I didn't say they shouldn't - what I'm saying is they probably won't given their reluctance to name their team. I'm saying it's a safe claim for you to make as you're counting on them not answering.

More importantly you're not a noob you know better than to edit your post. If you want to correct the formatting make a new post. I'm thinking there was a critical slip in the original for you to take the risk on editing.

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
Based on a quick skim, it looks like this.

Nem-(2)-Scoop, Doom
Scoop-(5)-Cnote, Fire, Star, Nem, Rickets

No vote: Wingnut.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] scoop411;2753496 said:
Mt thoughts as requested:

I'm still very suspicious of Rickets. If Wing is to be trusted then this is misfounded as the bulk of my suspicion stemed from her resistance to the plan to turn Wing and according to Wing, Rickets was not scum at that time. I have to say I am not fully trusting Wing and beyond that Rickets could have been the turn.

I'm also suspect of both Fire, C-Note, and Nem.

I believe Wing to be a townie but not pro-town. I'm not certain they have actually lied to us yet but certainly think they might.

Doom and Star I am leaning innocent but that could change.
You don't have to look too far.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
Pozt from earlier regarding Wing. 'He'.
[AC] scoop411;2752513 said:
On that note I'm out till we hear from Wing. If he wasn't turned he'd be here feeding us bs by now. I'll decide when he posts if I trust him or not ( I never ever thought that would be a legitimate question) but until we do this game is not worth playing anymore.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] scoop411;2753711 said:
I have used she and he and they. THe fact remains though I believe Wing to be a she as I believe Rickets, you, and IQ are all she. As I believe Tree and Doom are he, as was HH even if his real name is unisex.
Yes Nem I just told you I have used she and he and they

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
Where the heck is Miss Wingnut?

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Your wasting time Nem. You have a vote onn me. Look at others if I get lynched you will still be playing tomorrow. Leave your vote on me if you want the town can afford a mistake tonight.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store