Reptile/Amphibian Shows.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
ok just checking to see this will be the first time i've been to the hamburg show how is it gecko wise?

It's a good show if it's your first time there. I go so often that it's harder to get a thrill out of it like I use to.

What species are you looking for?

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
to be quite honest i just want to know if it's mostly leo and crestieds or are there other stuff like aussie geckos there usually. also as of right now i'm not looking to expand my collection though i wouldn't say no to a female strophurus williamsi or a male malaysian cat

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Probably half the show is nothing but snakes (corns, milks, ball pythons, boas, etc...). The other half is made up of mostly lizards followed by turtles then amphibians. There are always quite a few vendors selling crested and leopard geckos. I almost bought a nice red male crested at the last show.

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
I only went once but for some reason, everyone sells cresties. Even if they are a snake vendor, they have like 3 or 4 cresties they are selling. I say its beardies, leos, cresties that makes up most of the lizards.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Anyone going to the Hamburg Show this weekend? I am! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store