greech's Simple 40 Breeder

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
Ha, aquascaping is one of my favorite aspects, short of the animals themselves. Looks great and I like the new 'scape.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
WOW!!! Brother your tank is truely impressive! SO beautiful man makes me jealous. You have done an amazing job there. This is what I think of when I think of a tank
good god wait till this kid sees guilos or got2evys tank hahaha!

nice start though man! i do like those acans though!

Last edited:

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
WOW!!! Brother your tank is truely impressive! SO beautiful man makes me jealous. You have done an amazing job there. This is what I think of when I think of a tank
Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure you will have your cube looking good in no time!

Ha, aquascaping is one of my favorite aspects, short of the animals themselves. Looks great and I like the new 'scape.
Thank you, it's growing on me. Maybe you should start an aquacaping service :). I know I would pay $$ to avoid the fristration!

good god wait till this kid sees guilos or got2evys tank hahaha!

nice start though man! i do like those acans though!
Haven't see guilos tank (need to check it out) but g2e's tanks have always been a favorite of mine.

You could try hooking up one of the hang on protein skimmer to help with the tank
I've toyed with the idea of adding a HOB skimmer or an overflow/sump/skimmer but my tank is doing great just the way it is. A little algae here and there but nothing unsightly and an occasional ditom bloom which I expected to have on an off for the 1st year. If I decide to add a few more fish then I will go this route but for now I (and my tank) are happy with the simplicity.

Oh yeah nice looking corals I hope I could convert my 30g to look that nice!
Thanks. Do you have a thread somehwere. Lve to see your tank. I'll see if I can do a search.

Last edited:

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Just found guilos tank. I have seen that on RC. Just a stunning tank and an incredible build. Way...way out of my wallet's reach though.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Been a while. Some recent pics and new additions...

FTS:

Clown patrol:

Potters getting a detail :)

New Flametail Blenny:

Pipe organ and Superman Monti (back)

Acans

New Dragon Soul Favia

Meteor Shower (encrusting pretty well), chalice, new Nuclear Green Palys

Duncan closing up for the night

New acans (just ate some mysis) with my beastly frogspawn in the background

Last edited:

greech