A few of my Tangs.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

goodwin9

AC Members
Nov 22, 2005
South Dakota
www.dakotareef.com
Lovely tank, Lovely fish!!!!
Tangs for posting! :rofl:
Awesome set up you have there!
Beautiful collection of tangs.
Magnificent set up. Those tangs are beautiful:)
Thank you for the kind words! I think that it must be obvious that I have a liking of tangs. There is one tang missing from the tank that I would have liked to add, a Chevron tang. I tried one but being the smallest tang, it didn't survive and I don't think that I will try again. Another tang that I have not has success with has been the Convict tang. Over the years, I probably have tried a half dozen of them in different tanks and all failed to survive more than a few weeks.

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
WOW! I bookmarking this thread just for reference! :D
And I am fretting if I want to add another tang to bring my total up to a whopping three.....
Gorgeous tank!!!
Robbie

goodwin9

AC Members
Nov 22, 2005
South Dakota
www.dakotareef.com
And I am fretting if I want to add another tang to bring my total up to a whopping three.....
Gorgeous tank!!!
Robbie
When I bought my first tangs, I was told that you are better off having an odd number of tangs. Not sure if I understood the reason, but I bought 5 Yellow tangs so that I had an odd number. Now I am up to 29 tangs and no major fighting in the tank, although I have 2 that give any new addition a really hard time.

ram303

AC Members
Nov 17, 2007
darwin australia
that is absaluty the most awsome tang display EVER u rock dude....................
PS very VERY jealous.
lol

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
Gorgeous tank!!!
Robbie

You're fretting you want another Tang!!!! My bank manager is fretting I want the 600gal tank to get all the tangs!!!!:)

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Hahaha.. not even my LFS gets orders of salt that big. That must be at least 6 months worth of salt there right? 30 boxes x 200G per box = 6000G worth of saltwater.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store