Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
I've pretty much caught up... mostly from my phone. I've got a few minutes at a computer so I wanted to point out what I'm seeing so far.

12:09
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2750118 said:
Which is it? Dead or Day 1 voting? Odd that you would not place a vote with the first post, oh I forgot it was dead. Then you must of remembered it was Day one and there is nothing to go on. Makes perfect sense. Looks like a normal day one. Why make an excuse for your vote? Why make an excuse for not being around? I vote to burn the wizard at the stake.
12:13
[AC] wing nut;2750119 said:
Till I have a better choice I want to make sure I don't UD I vote to lynch Tree Hugger

just cuz they are hypocrits, they love trees and want to protect them but their homes are made of wood
12:15
[AC] C-note;2750120 said:
This looks like you're just trying to find a reason to vote for wiz. I vote to burn tree_hugger at the stake.

Looks like no raisins for you on your bizarro no-poop diet. Also take your vitamins.
12:19 (i think)
[AC] Driver8;2750122 said:
I vote to burn tree hugger at the stake because I'm tired of all you nature loving hippies and because they posted before me. I will be back on after work so this is just temporary.
This whole thing is awful strange to me. Some one got caught up in some emotion here. I'm just not sure yet. If I had to bet right now, I would say that Tree hit a spot with Wiz, and at least one of the other two is scum. I still need to go back and look through a bit more thoughtfully when I get home, but that's my first impression, and I tend to go with my gut.

The other thing that really stuck out to me was HIIQ jumping in and out like he/she did right in the middle of things getting good and not even saying a word about it. Something about the timing and the fact that in two posts, HIIQ couldn't be bothered to give us anything else to go on.

Like I said, Just my first impressions, but I wanted to put something out there while I had the chance. I'll be around much, much more the next couple of days.

[AC] chupacabra

I is evil monstah!
Mar 7, 2008
Hunting... YOU
Real Name
Chupacabra del Gran
Sorry about the nightfall post, forgot to refresh page :/

[AC] Star-Crossed;2750343 said:
What's with the posting during nightfall?

And why are you making such a big deal out of me saying that I wonder if that was FF? That comment was something he is likely to say. I always try to figure out who the aliases are, makes it more fun. I'm really wondering why you're making such a huge stink out of it, and now you're accusing me of trying to muddy the waters. Makes me lol. To answer your question (though I thought my response was an obvious answer) it doesn't matter. So why are you making such a big deal out of it? Protecting Nemesis?
I'm concerned cause who we really are has nothing to do with the game. Seems like muddying the waters to me. Personally, I also think Nem is FF, but I honestly don't care either way and wouldn't biother to look into it any more then "oh maybe...". JMO. I felt that asking deeper was curious. The sudden defensiveness on your part makes me wonder if you really were trying to muddy the waters or otherwise distract the town.

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
[AC] Hammerhead 991;2750350 said:
I've pretty much caught up... mostly from my phone. I've got a few minutes at a computer so I wanted to point out what I'm seeing so far.

This whole thing is awful strange to me. Some one got caught up in some emotion here. I'm just not sure yet. If I had to bet right now, I would say that Tree hit a spot with Wiz, and at least one of the other two is scum. I still need to go back and look through a bit more thoughtfully when I get home, but that's my first impression, and I tend to go with my gut.

The other thing that really stuck out to me was HIIQ jumping in and out like he/she did right in the middle of things getting good and not even saying a word about it. Something about the timing and the fact that in two posts, HIIQ couldn't be bothered to give us anything else to go on.

Like I said, Just my first impressions, but I wanted to put something out there while I had the chance. I'll be around much, much more the next couple of days.

Would not that be awfully risky on day one. Seems to me it is better to just let things slide. Nothing on day one is going to be pushed much, The people that over react to these things are the ones that get lynched.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
To be protected from you, this magic charm I will do, with these words I bind thee, for you to let me be. To be protected from your harm, I now seal this charm.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] chupacabra;2750364 said:
I'm concerned cause who we really are has nothing to do with the game. Seems like muddying the waters to me. Personally, I also think Nem is FF, but I honestly don't care either way and wouldn't biother to look into it any more then "oh maybe...". JMO. I felt that asking deeper was curious. The sudden defensiveness on your part makes me wonder if you really were trying to muddy the waters or otherwise distract the town.
Knowing how certain players play when innocent and when scum most certainly can affect the game. I was mostly joking around, since obviously Nemesis cannot confirm nor deny whether they are FF or not. You trying to call me out is what seems like muddying the waters. What do you mean by "asking deeper"?

[AC] Gunslinger

Whiskey dulls the pain
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
that nightfall sucked. i absolutely HATE UD's. they make me so mad.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Just skimmed to try to see what the day was like, truck isn't finished yet (ran out of daylight) but it will be tomorrow so I shouldn't miss another night fall.

Sorry to see you go Mael and Driver. Tib, really? UD on D1?

Looking back through the game I wish I had been able to get on earlier. I guess a lot is my fault for not using an alias when everyone else is, takes all the guess work out of who I may be so I could be targeted.

That said, I see that some were able to notice that my "dead thread" post and my vote post were spaced out between last night and this morning.

The "dead thread" post was because even though it was D1, there hadn't been any game related posts yet. There were barely any posts at all. With the number of players we have there should have been more than that. Hiding is NOT the way to win this game. We need to make an effort to discuss things.

I need to go back through and see what sticks out the most to me.

[AC] chupacabra

I is evil monstah!
Mar 7, 2008
Hunting... YOU
Real Name
Chupacabra del Gran
[AC] Star-Crossed;2750376 said:
Knowing how certain players play when innocent and when scum most certainly can affect the game. I was mostly joking around, since obviously Nemesis cannot confirm nor deny whether they are FF or not. You trying to call me out is what seems like muddying the waters. What do you mean by "asking deeper"?
Asking deeper: Actually wasting words to ask them. And yes, but I'm sure every single player (including myself) is activly trying to play like someone else in order to make use of that. I don't intend to think of this game as "oh, this one MAY be ice, lets see his scum tells". Rather, if I see something interesting or unsusual, or that just gets my attention, I'm going to investigate. This was one of those "hey, that stands out" times. So I investigated. And got a VERY interesting reaction.

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] Hammerhead 991;2750350 said:

Well first off, Driver is a known dead innocent so their vote doesn't really incriminate them at all. Second, the only one that actually made anything out of Tree's vote on Wiz was Cnote. So unless that's the person you think came to Wiz's aid then I don't see how anything the others could have said would be considered protecting Wiz.

I really wish Driver would have been around to answer my question as to whether they were aware of the Wiz/Tree voting thingy. Otherwise I think it still stands that of those that voted Tree really only one of them had a definite issue with Tree's vote on Wiz, when their respective votes were placed. Again, that would have been Cnote.

So really I don't see how your statement "someone really got caught up in some emotion here" could apply to the two that threw joke/random votes at Tree. Why even consider wing? I don't see any "emotion" in that regard.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store