RAMS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bonniegiff

AC Members
Jul 18, 2010
Has anyone ever breed Rams? I would like to know do I need to put a anti fungs guard like Hydrogen Peroxide or Methylene Blue in the water with the eggs or should I not use anything at all. My rams breed a lot but the eggs turn white with fungus. Should I use tank water, fresh water or aged water in with the eggs. Does anyone have any good suggestions?
Thanks

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
I use to breed Rams when I was young. The fungus eggs may have been not-fertilized. This may have been because the male is too young, or you may have 2 females.

I have had times when 2 of my female Angels try to breed, with both laying eggs and no male around.

Bonniegiff

AC Members
Jul 18, 2010
They are not to young they have bread before and I have the fish. The last two times they have bread and the eggs turned white. Do I need to put a anti fungs guard like Hydrogen Peroxide or Methylene Blue in the water with the eggs or should I not use anything at all. Should I use tank water, fresh water or aged water in with the eggs.
Thanks

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
I have never used an anti fungus chemical, so I do not know. I always kept parent with baibes, but changed water.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store