my aquarium iPhone app will launch on the 4th..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

zambono

AC Members
Dec 28, 2010
I'm, back, it has been a while. I didn't get notified as to these replied. I need to subscribe the the thread. The app has been out for almost a year now and is doing great. It is now in version 2.2 and has a lot of more functionality its called aquaPlanner Pro and there is a lite version. A scenario some have encountered, if you don't see the last data entered saved in the water test its probably because you have left the keyboard displayed. click on the screen to dismiss the keyboard, then click save. that should do it

bluebomber

AC Members
Jan 4, 2011
Northern Virginia
$3 is way too much for this app. I'm not even sure I would pay $1.
Should be in the free section.

Why iPhone? We use Androids here...
Not true. You probly do though.

boooo! Needs android support! Especially since they are making an iphone that has the android operating system now that iphone will available with verizon!!!!!!!!
Not true. There is no iPhone that runs on Android, and there will never be. Unless you install it yourself.

zambono

AC Members
Dec 28, 2010
@blue do you work for free? You are paying for my time. Thanks to all who have downloaded the app, it's doing great and has been updated many times.

cicrush13

AC Members
Oct 4, 2010
Detroit
Real Name
Steve
I got the app and so far I am impressed.

I think the biggest thing for me so far has been not finding a particular fish species that I am currently keeping on there.
I had to make some adjustments to the names of my fish, but overall I like it.

If I could make a suggestion, I would suggest continued updates for additional fish species so that way there can be more listed on here.

zambono

AC Members
Dec 28, 2010
I update inhabitants weekly what fish species or family are you talking about?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store