Second Try: Zoos, 20 polyps, I believe they're called 'Gorilla Nipples'

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
Sorry all, the baby had surgery last week and there where a few little problems, my mind has not been on the reef, I will get pics after tomorrow (court for my daughter) IF I forget someone please shoot me a PM...PLEASE.

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
Yeah, sorry to hear about that Jojo! Frag swap definitely doesn't take precedence over real life, especially not in circumstances like that.

Hope all turns out well.

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
Thank you both, He had tubes put in his ears (which is normally no big deal) but then his temp hit 105 so he was made to stay, when they tried to do the IV his veins kept popping so they had to put that in his forehead, did all kinds of tests ends up he was starting to get the flu which caused the temp spike after surgery. So now we've been dealing with a baby who's scared of all loud noises (even pets and siblings) because he has never heard them before and he's cranky as all get up cause he's still a little under the weather.

06scoob

AC Members
Jun 23, 2007
Thank you both, He had tubes put in his ears (which is normally no big deal) but then his temp hit 105 so he was made to stay, when they tried to do the IV his veins kept popping so they had to put that in his forehead, did all kinds of tests ends up he was starting to get the flu which caused the temp spike after surgery. So now we've been dealing with a baby who's scared of all loud noises (even pets and siblings) because he has never heard them before and he's cranky as all get up cause he's still a little under the weather.
Sounds like you have your hands full... Is this your first child?

My fiance and I had our first child at 19, she was 6 weeks pre-mie and had Gastroschesis (she was born with her intestines on the outside of her stomach) and we live in Ronald McDonald house for a month and a half before we could take her home.

Good luck with everything and I hope to be swapping Frags with you guys soon!

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
Nope this one is the youngest of five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store