REALLY intresting!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
is that really what they brainwashed you with?.......... pyramids have somthing to do with earth/our universe... and these ( leaders ) that got burried there could also be some form of alien race themselfs..........

My theory on the pyramids...

One day a Pharaoh was sitting around bored. This Pharaoh was a big jokester. One day he was looking out side and thought "What if I built a giant stone building for no purpose! Then everyone would be sitting around all day trying to figure out the purpose!". And so he had one built. And those who took his place later looked at his work and thought "Well I can't have people questioning why he built one and I didn't!" and so more were built. And thus the biggest practical joke in the history of humanity (I mean besides the whole "apple thing") happened.

And thousands of years later and we still fall for it and the mummy of that great Pharaoh laughs...or atleast he would if mummies could laugh...can mummies laugh? Doesn't seem like those bandages were designed for movement. Doubt the jaw would work all that well after mummification either. I doubt they can laugh. Probably a double practical joke then, poor Pharaoh who wants to laugh at all the silly people he tricked but his people tricked him by mummifying him so he can't laugh. Those Egyptians are known for being big jokers.

kiddevo

AC Members
Sep 7, 2010
There might be something to this... If you look at the layout of the pyramids in egypt, and then compare to the layout of the pyramids in Mexico, you will see that (if viewed from space) they form the shape of one large... FISH SANDWICH.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
all pyramids build have a reason to be here..... NOT for the king...... but for something bigger then we can comprehend....

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
There might be something to this... If you look at the layout of the pyramids in egypt, and then compare to the layout of the pyramids in Mexico, you will see that (if viewed from space) they form the shape of one large... FISH SANDWICH.
I'm heading for the bunker after I make my foil hat! You've unlocked pandoras box! The key word was a fish sammich!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
Anyone else find it suspicious that all pyramids share the same shape also? Seems a little suspicious to me. You'd think at least some king would have said "I want a square pyramid!". Kings are like that.

Personally I would have demanded a parallelogram pyramid.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
telling you......... they have this built for a reason..... NOT just to hold there so called *king and queen*

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
What's this?! ....another LBF thread!?
image.gif

image.gif

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store