What is the most desired/rare cichlid of them all??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
My second would be a Pair of Parachromis loisellei which I actually own now =)
I love the color of Loisellei's. I have a female (pic below). I wish I could find her a nice male to breed with.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
A breeding pair from Vicious_Fish's avatar.
I might be able to help you out. I have a freeloading one that lives in my basement and drinks all my beer while I'm at work. :D

gratleop

AC Members
Jan 30, 2009
well i know that this isnt a chiclid but if i could own a certain type of fish it would be a aripima look it up there beautiful

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yes I love the yellow they get when there bigger mine still got a ways to go. Yours looks nice Vicious_Fish. What size tank is it in? I got a male n female from online. Man shippin is a wallet buster lol. May need a divider or more hiding places not sure male is a bit aggressive over the female. Here are mine

Day 1 With Me April 21st

Today April 27th

tap

makin it rain since 93'
Feb 22, 2009
Topcity, Kansas
can you mix victorian and malawi cichlids?? cus that would be an awesome tank to have.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Yes I love the yellow they get when there bigger mine still got a ways to go. Yours looks nice Vicious_Fish. What size tank is it in?
Thanks. She lives in a 100 gallon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store