WTB Brochis Spendens...shipped to 22835

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
Really dude I don't do chain stores prefer to support the hobby through hobbyist..I know how to keep them but thanks for the link!!!
welcome but i gave you that to began to study how they look they are actually common once you know what to look for.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
welcome but i gave you that to began to study how they look they are actually common once you know what to look for.
I have been in the hobby for longer than you have been alive so I know what they look like but again thank you.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
fine, but dont say this please '"i have been in the hobby for longer than you have been alive so i know what it is or whatever."i hate it when people say that to me.it makes me think people are basing how much i know with my age.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
One of the vendors(Aquatic Life Farms) will have them at the Catfish Convention.
I am just in the foothills outside of NoVa but I do not drive :( Thank you though I will check to see if they have a site.
Sent them an email, thank you for the source :)

Last edited:

verbal

AC Members
May 4, 2010
Northern Virginia
Real Name
Jesse
I am just in the foothills outside of NoVa but I do not drive :( Thank you though I will check to see if they have a site.
Sent them an email, thank you for the source :)
If you don't hear back by Monday let me know and I can PM you his personal email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store